Microsoft Announces Q3 Financial Results: 1.2 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped;

#61GeistPosted 4/25/2014 11:31:31 AM
jon davis posted...

You don't even understand what the news is about.

Shhhh, shhhh, it will be ok. Just keep telling your self "the XB1 will fail" "the XB1 will fail". Keep saying it and maybe one day you'll convince yourself it's true and be at peace. It will all be ok little guy, it's all ok.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#62SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/25/2014 11:31:56 AM
Enigma149 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
Trying has a G. Shouldn't has a '. Its is it's. Your second sentence is grammatically deplorable. And it's talk, not talks. Consider yourself schooled.

If you want to correct someone's grammar, you should at least make sure your own grammar is correct:

I swear I hear this brought up a good dozen times a week in various threads on this board....by the same posters. Some people simply cannot be taught and are not equipped to function in society like the rest of us.

There is some debate as to whether or not the proper way to end a sentence with an ellipsis is with three periods or four. This is irrelevant, as you are not ending a sentence. Technically-speaking, a three-period ellipsis would be fine, though a comma would be preferable.

I find it amusing when children refer to adults as a "kid"

This sentence should end with a period. Likewise, there are many proper ways to write what you attempted to say, including, "I find it amusing when children refer to adults as 'kids'," and, "I find it amusing when a child refers to an adult as a 'kid'." Sadly, you failed to chose one.

I agree: leave the financial discussion to the grown ups.

"Grown ups" should have a hyphen.

Damn, slap a price tag on BigBOO cuz he just got OWNED!
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#63jon davisPosted 4/25/2014 11:40:22 AM
Geist posted...
jon davis posted...

You don't even understand what the news is about.

Shhhh, shhhh, it will be ok. Just keep telling your self "the XB1 will fail" "the XB1 will fail". Keep saying it and maybe one day you'll convince yourself it's true and be at peace. It will all be ok little guy, it's all ok.

Sorry? I can't hear you from all the way back in third place.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#64GeistPosted 4/25/2014 11:46:09 AM
jon davis posted...

I'm sorry you lost a race, but not sure what that has to do with anything. Well better luck next time. Train more, eat right, and maybe you'll place better next time. Good luck!
---
#65jon davisPosted 4/25/2014 11:55:34 AM
Geist posted...
jon davis posted...

I'm sorry you lost a race, but not sure what that has to do with anything. Well better luck next time. Train more, eat right, and maybe you'll place better next time. Good luck!

Try giving MS that advice, they can't win a single generation!
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#66GeistPosted 4/25/2014 12:16:09 PM
Ms does not sound fat, so I see no reason to.
---
#67jon davisPosted 4/25/2014 12:22:16 PM
Geist posted...
Ms does not sound fat, so I see no reason to.

Absolute meltdown!
---
#68GeistPosted 4/25/2014 12:26:06 PM
No, sorry if you took it poorly, probably could have worded it better (was going for tough love). Just saying MS is a company, not sure I know much about that. But you brought up your racing and since you lost figured you must be a bit out of shape. My apologies though. Just remember, eat right, try hard!
---
#69jon davisPosted 4/25/2014 12:39:09 PM
Geist posted...
No, sorry if you took it poorly, probably could have worded it better (was going for tough love). Just saying MS is a company, not sure I know much about that. But you brought up your racing and since you lost figured you must be a bit out of shape. My apologies though. Just remember, eat right, try hard!

Your attempts at come backs are awful, just stop trying to deflect from the fact that MS hasn't won a single console gen.

Xbox? Destroyed by PS2 sales

360? Destroyed by Wii sales

XBone? In the process of being destroyed by PS4 sales
---
#70crucialPosted 4/25/2014 2:01:12 PM
Yet they still manage to sell more software,with a great online plan,better controller,there 1st party games wipe the floor with Sonys sales wise,and Sony as a hole is in the dumper,you better hope the PS4 does well or Sony is going to be Casio.