Microsoft Announces Q3 Financial Results: 1.2 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped;

#71jon davisPosted 4/25/2014 2:10:19 PM
crucial posted...
Yet they still manage to sell more software,with a great online plan,better controller,there 1st party games wipe the floor with Sonys sales wise,and Sony as a hole is in the dumper,you better hope the PS4 does well or Sony is going to be Casio.

What do you think matters more to MS?

We have a better controller or we sold more units?

We have a better online plan or we sold more units?

And so on
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#72CaIiber345Posted 4/25/2014 2:13:27 PM
I am very happy for all of you here that made this happen.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#73AnakeriePosted 4/25/2014 2:17:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZNJWu.jpg
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#74GeistPosted 4/25/2014 3:01:52 PM
So much rage Mr. Davis, calm down. You can still enjoy your systems no matter how well the XB1 is doing. And I'm sure you'll win that race next time! :)
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#75FernieODSTPosted 4/25/2014 3:18:22 PM
Wow....people arent even arguing about the games anymore. Sales is one thing, but this entire topic has turned into "My company can beat up your company".

This is truly one of the more pathetic threads on this site. And you call yourselves gamers..
---
"Ever heard of driver updates? Driver updates can do things to make a GPU stronger, could also overclock it if they wanted to" -Goregasm17 on Xbox One
#76jon davisPosted 4/25/2014 3:41:33 PM
Geist posted...
So much rage Mr. Davis, calm down. You can still enjoy your systems no matter how well the XB1 is doing. And I'm sure you'll win that race next time! :)

Lol at thinking the Xbone is doing well!
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#77Battleship_GrayPosted 4/25/2014 5:30:07 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Battleship_Gray posted...
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/24/microsoft-announces-quarterly-financial-results-1-2-million-xbox-one-consoles-shipped-in-quarter/

I remember Sony fanboys saying the Xbox brand was hemorrhaging money lol

Microsoft profit over 20 billion dollars in one quarter I think we'll be ok

You work for Microsoft?

You work for sony shill? Can they even afford to pay anyone?

Wow nice to see that all these years later you're still in permanent irrational ragesurrance mode.

What, pray tell, in my previous one-sentence post, indicates any great love of Sony?

Stop jumping at imaginary fanboys in every dark corner...or at least mount a comeback that makes sense.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WaTuaNN.jpg
#78pearl arowanaPosted 4/25/2014 11:15:38 PM
Xbone is sinking
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#79BigBOO2UPosted 4/26/2014 11:27:54 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
You shouldnt play grammar police and then start a sentence with AND kid. Consider yourself schooled but you still havent made a point pony. Try again.

I don't need to. Starting a sentence with the word "And" is perfectly acceptable and a mechanic used by people who truly know how to write.

http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2012/01/can-i-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction/

Grammar myths #2: Can I start a sentence with a conjunction?

‘No, young lady, it is an unspeakable offence against the English language, and I will mark any such errors with a large red circle and make a public example of you by reading out your ungrammatical prose to the whole class.’

An imaginary conversation, true, but hands up all those whose English lessons at school were marked by the stern admonition: ‘Never begin a sentence with a conjunction!’. I was taught this ‘rule’ as a grammatical diktat back in the 1970s, and a quick trawl of the Net shows that the same advice is still being handed down to English students on many websites.

And yet perfectly respectable writers employ this disputed usage, and have done since Anglo-Saxon times. Many grammar and usage experts have also tried to squash this myth, but it seems to be set in stone.

Schooled again Kcypher2000.

Maybe you should switch back to your Chrish909 alt account for awhile. Oh wait, didn't that get suspended the other day? Rough week, huh?
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#80BigBOO2UPosted 4/27/2014 10:04:26 AM
Ah.....speaking of getting "owned", I see certain types have nothing to say when they have been smacked down again and again.

Poor KCypher and SonyTony.

By the way, to the silly boy who said the phrase "grown ups" should have a hyphen...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grown_Ups_(film)

...Funny, I don't see a hyphen there.

So much foot eating in this thread!

LOL
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.