I predict xbox one sales to sky rocket if MS did just one certain thing...

#1NE_PatriotsFanPosted 4/24/2014 1:59:32 PM
DITCH THE KINECT.

If Microsoft says they are making the kinect 125% optional and that all systems will be sold separately at $400, i would go buy the xbox one right now along with DR3 and killer instinct.

But since MS refuses to admit that the kinect is an utter failure, i guess that will never happen.

I dont watch any TV anymore, if im watching something its either a movie, or twitch.tv, and ive seen so many twitch users getting annoyed at how crap the kinect is...and these guys buy like every freaking game that comes out for the system..

TL:DR - Stop supporting kinect = amazing xbox one sales
---
"Our hopes and dreams travel with you" Jor-El
#2blacklabelicePosted 4/24/2014 2:03:39 PM
id rather pay $449 for the xbone and get titanfall for free and be stuck with kinect, rather than $400 for the console without kinect

thats just me though.
#3FPS_hitmanPosted 4/24/2014 2:04:57 PM
So no Kinect and same price as a competitors console with superior specs. They have to go below 400 and offer free games.

The majority of gamers know Sony will produce stellar exclusives with variety. MS is not known in a positive light for anything so they need to offer much much more
#4Combo626Posted 4/24/2014 2:05:21 PM
As a fellow Pats fan I'm saying he's not one of us. We disowned him a while back.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#5NE_PatriotsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 2:06:06 PM
Combo626 posted...
As a fellow Pats fan I'm saying he's not one of us. We disowned him a while back.

Pats fans must suck when they disown their own kind.
---
#6TBONE_OGPosted 4/24/2014 2:07:05 PM
I disagree.
---
Always O.G.
#7NE_PatriotsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 2:09:02 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
I disagree.

The reasons of why you disagree are actually making me want to disagree with myself...you are truly an amazing debater.
---
#8TBONE_OGPosted 4/24/2014 2:10:21 PM
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I disagree.

The reasons of why you disagree are actually making me want to disagree with myself...you are truly an amazing debater.

I'm glad you've come to your senses.
---
Always O.G.
#9NE_PatriotsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 2:10:57 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I disagree.

Topic will now be locked, ive been out debated
---
#10TBONE_OGPosted 4/24/2014 2:15:24 PM
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I disagree.

Topic will now be locked, ive been out debated

Hooray!
---
Always O.G.