Phil Spencer: Xbox One June and July Updates Look Really Good

#41nableetPosted 4/25/2014 4:17:11 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
LOL you guys need to stop. I think you broke kcypher2000. That boy spinning harder than a dreidel on Hanukkah.

It is confusing to keep track of all the 180s you ponies pull.

You guys make no sense! Learn to stand for something

Your problem is that you attribute what separate random people (ponies if u prefer) say to a view of a whole group of people. This way you see 180s when it is not always the case.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#42U_WOT_M8Posted 4/25/2014 4:20:31 PM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Another 180 or just adopting Sony's plan?

Actually I think they're just continuing 360's original plan, considering it had the influx of indies first. If anything, Sony is adopting that.

So if I'm understanding correctly, It's good that 360 had lots of indies first, bad that PS4 has them now, but good because Xbox One will be getting more.

Man, the Microsoft fans are having a hard time, aren't they?
#43AwayFromHerePosted 4/25/2014 4:28:49 PM
kcypher2000 posted...

Business strategy genius. Why didnt sony launch in their home country? Sure its flopping there now. Why isnt sony in every country in the world?

Why isn't Microsoft? What's Microsoft's business strategy?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#44U_WOT_M8Posted 4/25/2014 4:32:48 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Ps4 is only getting last gen games genius. Xbox has real exclusives.

inFamous Second Son is a last gen game? Killzone: Shadowfall? Is the Order 1886 a last gen game too? How about Driveclub?

What are you going to say when a Halo 2 remake is confirmed? are you still going to spout the same nonsense you're spouting now?

Oh, that's right, I forgot the Xbox One has the real exclusives. You know, the ones that come out launch window and the exclusive library lessens over time. I'm sure you're glad you bought a $500 console to have fun for about a year or two out of an entire console generation.

Chill out, kiddo. You have TWO(2) more retail exclusives than the PS4 has. That's really nothing to brag about. Like... at all.

It has more out now then ps4 has announced. Wait for sunset, quantum, gears, halo, fable, fantasia and thats not even counting anything new at e3.

Wrong. We already saw a list of the 100 games that PS4 is going to have in the first year. That's more games than the Xbox One is going to have.

Ponies are

Stopped reading there. If you want to discuss games, do so without throwing around the word "ponies" as you always do. The term doesn't even make any sense. It's like you just went "hey it rhymes so it works!" No... it doesn't.

So ps4 is so desperate for last gen 360 games like minecraft? Pathetic.

You call that desperate? Have you seen the huge lead the PS4 has over the Xbox One? Who's desperate?

By the way, Minecraft was a PC game first and foremost. Was the 360 so desperate that it needed Minecraft? Well, must have been since it had the same 3 games coming out with sequels for 4 yeas straight...
#45U_WOT_M8Posted 4/25/2014 4:33:39 PM
Hey, Kcypherraines, what do you think of people that go to the discussion board of a console they don't like?

Just wondering.
#46DavCubePosted 4/25/2014 4:50:08 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Ps4 is only getting last gen games genius. Xbox has real exclusives. It has more out now then ps4 has announced. Wait for sunset, quantum, gears, halo, fable, fantasia and thats not even counting anything new at e3.

Ponies are the ones saying wait for e3 since last year. Vita fans have been saying that every year.

So ps4 is so desperate for last gen 360 games like minecraft? Pathetic.

"Only last-gen games?" First of all, no. Secondly, it's still more than the Xbox One has, and on a more consistent basis. Gears, Halo, and Fable are givens, so at least one SHOULD have been out this year, but they probably won't. Sunset and Quantum are probably going to give small bursts before petering out, just like all the Wii U exclusives did in the last year, and just like Titanfall has done.

And have I mentioned that all of the exclusives are published by Microsoft? There are NO pure third party exclusives for this console right now. None. That's not good at all no matter which way you look at it.

Why are you bringing up the Vita? And so apparently it's okay when YOU do it, but not them. All righty then. Like I said, double-standard.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#47chrish909Posted 4/25/2014 5:06:43 PM
Indies games are very cheap for sony and ms. They pay a couple people to develop a game instead of a whole team. The difference is ms has them because they have had them since 360 gen. Sony just started with the indies and its basically the only games releasing for ps4. X1 people know that gears, halo, quantum break, and sunset overdrive are coming. Ms will likely reveal even more at e3 like last year.(its pretty much confirmed) Ps4 people are scrambling for reasons to have a ps4. The console has nothing but indies releasing until 2015 after mlb the show

The order gameplay looks very non aaa, like a linear infamous. Infamous is the most bland openworld games ever. It seems that driveclub is trapped in development hell. Lots of layoffs at uncharted and god of war development studios.

I played killzone at a buddys house on a friday night about 8pm est, there was like 800 people playing.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#48AwayFromHerePosted 4/25/2014 5:14:28 PM
chrish909 posted...
Indies games are very cheap for sony and ms. They pay a couple people to develop a game instead of a whole team. The difference is ms has them because they have had them since 360 gen. Sony just started with the indies and its basically the only games releasing for ps4. X1 people know that gears, halo, quantum break, and sunset overdrive are coming. Ms will likely reveal even more at e3 like last year.(its pretty much confirmed) Ps4 people are scrambling for reasons to have a ps4. The console has nothing but indies releasing until 2015 after mlb the show

The order gameplay looks very non aaa, like a linear infamous. Infamous is the most bland openworld games ever. It seems that driveclub is trapped in development hell. Lots of layoffs at uncharted and god of war development studios.

I played killzone at a buddys house on a friday night about 8pm est, there was like 800 people playing.

Kids, don't do crack.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#49U_WOT_M8Posted 4/25/2014 7:36:11 PM
Hey Chrish909, what do you think of people that go to a board of a console they don't like just to troll?
#50U_WOT_M8Posted 4/26/2014 3:06:26 AM
Hello? Chrish909? Kcypherraines? Answer to my question?