Dead rising 3 board is dead....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead rising 3 board is dead....
1 year ago#1
No pun intended. If anyone can help me out. I am stuck in chapter 0 and the truth has vanished main mission is no longer there. I am level 17. I cant even do a side mission to get into the graveyard. The door to get to the sewer in the alleyway is locked, cant open it.

Is this a glitch?
1 year ago#2
U sure?
The game just came out.
On the console with the latest technology.
1 year ago#3
The boards not dead but as with most ms game boards that's not a souls or minecraft board you may have to wait a little bit for a reply most of the help you will get here is just trolls like the second poster.

Also sorry I haven't played it yet! Didn't like the previous games so I skipped it. >.>
Welcome to
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.
1 year ago#4
If I remember correctly, the way to get into the graveyard is part of a main mission, so you won't be able to get into it. Same with the sewer.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
1 year ago#5
You may not have meant it as a pun..... but I choose to view it as one. This topic is much more fun that way.
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
1 year ago#6
You shouldn't be able to get into the graveyard in chapter 0 anyways. Also it is probably dead because most people have beat it and moved on. It was a great game, but not much in the way of replay ability.
1 year ago#7
You don't get to the graveyard until further into the story.
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead rising 3 board is dead....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived