Are you all digital or disks or both

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you all digital or disks or both
1 year ago#11
nableet posted...
Mainly disc, but if a good digital offer comes a long then I will give it a go. The lack of HDD space could be an issue with going all digital, combined with my pretty meh internet speeds.

Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
1 year ago#12
Been going mostly digital only for about the last year and a half now. It's just more convenient for me personally.
1 year ago#13
I have a whole office full of physical copies since the Atari.

Please go digital everyone. It will eventually make my collection worth twice its monies.
I wish I had some whiskey and a gun my dear...
1 year ago#14
Both but I started downloading digital games on console; with the 360 . This gen I want to go digital with retail games that many hours of gameplay.

Fallout and Elder scrolls are definite digital purchases because I can play these games for hundreds of hours. There is no chance of selling them because they wont be worth much when I finish with them.

I can keep my multiplayer of choice in the disc tray and play those other games off the harddrive. I started doing this last gen and will continue with it this gen. Other than the digital only games I have on this gen ; I added Rayman Legends and going to go digital with Watchdogs.
--- [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
1 year ago#15
pikapika212 posted...
Physical unless its digital only. Sales may also interest me

Also I always have a disk in the machine
Right now it's Kinect Sports Rivals for X1 and XCom EU for 360
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")
1 year ago#16
If its on-line cooperative only, I'll go digital.

Single player, most likely physical.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you all digital or disks or both

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived