Are you all digital or disks or both

#11aj4x94Posted 4/29/2014 6:19:48 PM
nableet posted...
Mainly disc, but if a good digital offer comes a long then I will give it a go. The lack of HDD space could be an issue with going all digital, combined with my pretty meh internet speeds.

This.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#121337pwngePosted 4/29/2014 6:34:15 PM
Been going mostly digital only for about the last year and a half now. It's just more convenient for me personally.
#13ExisT3nTiaLPosted 4/29/2014 6:39:16 PM
I have a whole office full of physical copies since the Atari.

Please go digital everyone. It will eventually make my collection worth twice its monies.
---
I wish I had some whiskey and a gun my dear...
GAMERTAG: EXisT3nTiaL
#14SS_MetalSonicPosted 4/29/2014 8:00:46 PM
Both but I started downloading digital games on console; with the 360 . This gen I want to go digital with retail games that many hours of gameplay.

Fallout and Elder scrolls are definite digital purchases because I can play these games for hundreds of hours. There is no chance of selling them because they wont be worth much when I finish with them.

I can keep my multiplayer of choice in the disc tray and play those other games off the harddrive. I started doing this last gen and will continue with it this gen. Other than the digital only games I have on this gen ; I added Rayman Legends and going to go digital with Watchdogs.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#15EJH-SEGAPosted 5/1/2014 8:06:24 PM
pikapika212 posted...
Physical unless its digital only. Sales may also interest me

Also I always have a disk in the machine
Right now it's Kinect Sports Rivals for X1 and XCom EU for 360
---
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")
#16PudgeisafishPosted 5/1/2014 8:13:39 PM
If its on-line cooperative only, I'll go digital.

Single player, most likely physical.