Phil Spencer honestly gets me excited to buy an Xbox One.

#1adampeltzPosted 4/25/2014 4:27:36 AM
The change in leadership to Phil Spencer sort of seems like the 180 degree reversal (as people have been calling it) that Microsoft has made since Xbox One's reveal is very near complete... and I mean that in a good way. This console, even from a conceptual level, has evolved tremendously in the past year.

Now, there is a leader in the Xbox One division who (so far) says all the right things. He knows and publicly acknowledges where Microsoft has gone wrong and he knows a focus on games is how they will right the ship.

In many ways, I think the shaky start of this system will benefit gamers in the end. It feels like Microsoft hasn't been THIS aggressive about catering to its fan base with exclusives since the original Xbox. Although we have no concrete details yet, if this E3 is everything Spencer promises it will be, we are in for a treat.

If they deliver, I look forward to buying an Xbox One this holiday season.
---
XBL Gamertag: Peltz | PSN ID: Peltz-0
Wii U NNID: Peltz-0 | 3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691
#2Darkside_ShadowPosted 4/25/2014 5:06:58 AM
Agreed. They figured out people wanted to play games. And not watch TV on their console.
I think it's only positive that they try to change things around fast.

However many people think they should stay with their initial focus. But look how that turned out
with windows 8. People stopped buying PC's and MS was too stubborn for too long.

So good on MS for changing things fast with the Xbox One.
The only thing they shouldn't do now is claim ridiculous things like cloud power and stuff like that.
Just be humble and talk about games.
IMO.
#3LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 4/25/2014 6:21:38 AM
yeah Phil Spencer is an awesome guy been very Interactive with the community on Twitter..

I love my xbox and thanks to him its going to get better
---
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992
#4CrysianiaPosted 4/25/2014 6:39:08 AM(edited)
Evolved tremendesly =//= realised it would be best to do the opposite of what they were previously doing.

Wasnt it expected to have many 1st party games on xbox one? im surprised they did not have more since they barley made any games for xbox 360 in the last years.

Ill tip my hat off to them if they actually manage to pull out more big exclusives this gen but I doubt it very very much.
#5Jx1010Posted 4/25/2014 7:51:16 AM
All that happened is they are realizing how bad it is to force things on people, which people never asked for in the first place... and why? well because the console isnt selling