Manufacture of Xbox may slow down or stop

#31Duke_of_NukePosted 4/25/2014 6:20:18 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Another non-gamer circle-jerking over any tiny tidbit of negative X-1 news.

When did gamers become 7 year school-girls whining over their Barbies.

Pfffft You got nothing on my beach bikini Barbie.
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.
#32Laylow12Posted 4/25/2014 6:21:26 AM
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
Izraeil posted...
MS should help Sony produce more PS4s to meet demand.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#33MilesTeg420Posted 4/25/2014 6:27:34 AM
It's like Gamecube, only happening sooner due to more units being manufactured. Sony is about to extend their lead by quite a bit.

The Xbox One has some Wii U like branding issues. The name, the marketing, the console + kinect being too similar to 360. Price is an issue but not the only issue. Pretty crazy how only Sony doubled down on the idea of "it's a box to play games".

Xbox One doesn't have a heavy hitter exclusive this year and that will really hurt console adoption in 2014. By holiday 2015, Halo 5 will be too late to turn the tides. It will likely be launching alongside Black Ops 3 as well which will kind of mute the effect of Halo 5.

Everything points towards PS4 winning the generation in a landslide ala PS1 or PS2.
#34chex81Posted 4/25/2014 6:29:47 AM
I dont get it, whats the point of this thread?...and Why are thr trolls running this board? Dear Mods, please do something...this is very tiring.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#35CarpetfluffPosted 4/25/2014 6:33:55 AM
The opposite being that you want them to keep wasting money making units they don't need at retail yet?
#36MilesTeg420Posted 4/25/2014 6:35:20 AM
chex81 posted...
I dont get it, whats the point of this thread?...and Why are thr trolls running this board? Dear Mods, please do something...this is very tiring.

Is this what Xbox fan trolls do now, whine about new relevant Xbox One news? Wii U fans just take it in stride. You would do well to get used to it already.
#37EllesarienPosted 4/25/2014 6:36:11 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
It's like Gamecube, only happening sooner due to more units being manufactured. Sony is about to extend their lead by quite a bit.

The Xbox One has some Wii U like branding issues. The name, the marketing, the console + kinect being too similar to 360. Price is an issue but not the only issue. Pretty crazy how only Sony doubled down on the idea of "it's a box to play games".

Xbox One doesn't have a heavy hitter exclusive this year and that will really hurt console adoption in 2014. By holiday 2015, Halo 5 will be too late to turn the tides. It will likely be launching alongside Black Ops 3 as well which will kind of mute the effect of Halo 5.

Everything points towards PS4 winning the generation in a landslide ala PS1 or PS2.

Hehe...Wow man..Why are you spending time in here when you are a pure expert in manufacturing and the inner working of massive corporations.

In fact, I am always amazed at how many experts we have posting on gamefaqs for every job in the world.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#38axelfooley2k5Posted 4/25/2014 6:39:49 AM
The only way it could be not negative is if you look at sales not compared to ps4
Sales may be fine, but they overproduced and this message just puts doubts in peoples minds....
anyone can go to a retailer and see them just sitting there

Overproduce or not...they showed reports it is doing better than 360 to this point
But
Not selling as well as anticipated and they are publicly announcing it

Not the end of the world...but good news?? NAH
---
Congrats Colbert!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oASYa-Wkroc
#39chex81Posted 4/25/2014 6:40:48 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
chex81 posted...

Is this what Xbox fan trolls do now, whine about new relevant Xbox One news? Wii U fans just take it in stride. You would do well to get used to it already.

Xbox fan trolls? LOL. relevant news? Ok, for people who've got nothing going on in their lives except games maybe. Enjoy your time complaining about sales and production halts due to overstock, because all of this is relevant to 'gamers'..or the ones who are wannabe analysts lol.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#40MilesTeg420Posted 4/25/2014 6:42:17 AM
Ellesarien posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

Hehe...Wow man..Why are you spending time in here when you are a pure expert in manufacturing and the inner working of massive corporations.

In fact, I am always amazed at how many experts we have posting on gamefaqs for every job in the world.

Xbox One is incredible! Those graphics! Such cloud power! It will surely rebound and DOMINATE Sony's Failstation!

Happy now?