#2DrTennis01(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 6:01:16 AM
Bump
---
Lyzander
Guardian Cross Android Handle - Cloud/Lock
#3Joey-ZazaPosted 4/25/2014 6:15:06 AM
wtf is this topic?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#4cheezedadadaPosted 4/25/2014 6:52:43 AM(edited)
Joey-Zaza posted...
wtf is this topic?

LOL - Yeah Its a Titanfall topic, but on the wrong board. Just to clear it up, a goose kill in Titanfall is when you kill an ejecting pilot. I assume he needs to get a certain amount of them to fulfill a generation 5 challenge.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#5XtremeWRATH360Posted 4/25/2014 6:52:55 AM
This guy wants to kill geese and exchange for assistance hes willing to trade a Genesis? o_O
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#6Joey-ZazaPosted 4/25/2014 6:58:17 AM
Haha. This reminds me of some funny topics I see at the South Park Stick of Truth board. Coming from someone who has never played the game, some of the topics are hilarious to read.

"WOW combat farting is broken."

"You have to fart at the right time"
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#7RybalPosted 4/25/2014 8:16:02 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
wtf is this topic?

LOL - Yeah Its a Titanfall topic, but on the wrong board. Just to clear it up, a goose kill in Titanfall is when you kill an ejecting pilot. I assume he needs to get a certain amount of them to fulfill a generation 5 challenge.

Thanks - I was sorely confused by the original post and title.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#8LanternOfAshPosted 4/25/2014 8:45:00 AM
TC doesn't realize how impossible it's gonna be to actually try this. Just play some damn LTS with the chain gun, it's not hard.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!