I'm SO DAMN MAD at Trials Fusion on the Xbone. Can't get online BUT MY WIFE CAN?

#1quigonzelPosted 4/25/2014 10:20:53 AM
MY profile the profile I USED TO REDEEM THE SEASON PASS, cannot log in to Uplay or the Ubisoft servers.

I'm so livid right now. I don't understand. I can literally, FROM THE MAIN F'ING MENU, start Trials with my profile and it will say "Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers at this time". So I tried logging in to the main menu with my wife's XBL account and she gets on, it asks her if she has a Uplay account to which I say "no" and exit from it and BOOM.

ALL OF THE SEASON PASS CONTENT UNLOCKS FOR HER.

SHE CAN PLAY ONLINE AND SEE LEADERBOARDS.

I'm so damn mad, I can't see straight. She doesn't even PLAY on the Xbox. However, she can see leaderboards and play online tracks and use all of the online features.

I don't know what to say. I'm about to return this game.
#2pepsiboy95620Posted 4/25/2014 10:25:23 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#3EllesarienPosted 4/25/2014 10:25:50 AM
GAMING RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#4Reflex-ArcPosted 4/25/2014 10:26:54 AM
*chucks controller*
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#5quigonzel(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 10:27:15 AM
It's frustrating because I just can't fathom what the idiotic problem could be.
#6dementedlullabyPosted 4/25/2014 10:42:25 AM
A bucket of gas and a match will solve all your problems.
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#7squarex8264Posted 4/25/2014 10:44:21 AM
Well, you just said in your opening post that you answered "no" on the question of whether you wife has an Ubi account. So I guess that means you do have an account?

If so, then the explanation is simply they can't get you into your account because they are having server issues with account credentials, or something similar. You skipped that step with your wife's account...
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#8uniquebadgerPosted 4/25/2014 10:59:57 AM
If this is what gets you mad please don't have children. Gotta work on those priorities.
#9regsantotomasPosted 4/25/2014 11:01:13 AM
Sounds like a uplay issue. Probably worth visiting their support/forum site for similar issues and get assistance there.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#10snellaiappanPosted 4/25/2014 11:15:20 AM
shes not a fembot now... is she?
---
If i am not back in 5 minutes... just wait longer.