I spend more time updating, installing games and downloading GBs of patches than

#1Dark World RulerPosted 4/25/2014 11:45:38 AM
Actually getting to play games on my Xbox One. Every time I start up my Xbox One after a long break, it feels like I have a backlog of updates and downloads that need downloading or when I buy a new game I have to wait for it to slowly finish installing. It's really as cumbersome, if not more so, than how it is for the PS3 which is a console from 2006.

I just wish MS spent more time making the Xbox One more efficient in those areas
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2GeistPosted 4/25/2014 11:48:59 AM
Hmmm, I think you maybe doing something wrong. My XB1 updates when I'm asleep and I've only had to install anything one time per game. Wish I could help more, but your situation just sounds really odd.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#3RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/25/2014 12:01:26 PM
You are either

1. Trolling
2. Doing something wrong
3. Exaggerating
---
YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzB_HK9sNU
#4SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/25/2014 12:03:08 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
You are either

1. Trolling
2. Doing something wrong
3. Exaggerating

well its DarkWorldRuler, a known troll so.....
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#5LooksLikeRainPosted 4/25/2014 12:06:11 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
You are either

1. Trolling
2. Doing something wrong
3. Exaggerating

---
Is that a W shirt?
#6Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 12:09:55 PM
Woah... Im trolling for sharing my frustrating experience?

The moment I booted up the Xbox One, I had to update it just like I did earlier this month. Then I go to play Killer Instinct, I have a 6GB update I need to download. So I download it, and try to play Ryse ...... I have a 2.7GB download waiting. I then go to play Project Spark while I wait for the downloads............. Guess what? A 1.5GB update.

It's ridiculous, and the last time I turned on my Xbox One I had do sit through Ryse's install the moment I finished that update.
---
#7Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 12:11:48 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
You are either

1. Trolling
2. Doing something wrong
3. Exaggerating

PonyTony, I really think you consider anyone who doesn't makeout with their Xbox consoles a troll and a hater
---
#8lilj812Posted 4/25/2014 12:14:24 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
You are either

1. Trolling
2. Doing something wrong
3. Exaggerating

PonyTony, I really think you consider anyone who doesn't makeout with their Xbox consoles a troll and a hater

Ms fanboys like the ones above are insane at this point. They attack any and everyone for little to no reason. I don't even have a ps4 but I'm sure I'll be called a pony like always.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#9Jiggy101011Posted 4/25/2014 12:38:33 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...
Actually getting to play games on my Xbox One. Every time I start up my Xbox One after a long break, it feels like I have a backlog of updates and downloads that need downloading or when I buy a new game I have to wait for it to slowly finish installing. It's really as cumbersome, if not more so, than how it is for the PS3 which is a console from 2006.

I just wish MS spent more time making the Xbox One more efficient in those areas

To be honest it sounds like you are doing something wrong... mine doesn't update as much as yours does. Are you going in and deleting the updates or something?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Beyond: Two Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, Titanfall
#10Darkside_ShadowPosted 4/25/2014 1:16:02 PM
How are we supposed to know what is wrong with your internet?