I spend more time updating, installing games and downloading GBs of patches than

#11billsfanno1Posted 4/25/2014 1:17:45 PM
My X1 automatically DL's updates in the background. It takes a matter of seconds when I load a disc for a game that has an update. Sounds like a user issue with TC.
#12bossk5Posted 4/25/2014 1:44:13 PM
Let's see that gamertag TC. I only ask because it seems odd that someone who trolled the 360 board so feverishly last gen would have such a change of heart and buy the One.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#13MrImpatient35Posted 4/25/2014 2:07:57 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
You are either

1. Trolling
2. Doing something wrong
3. Exaggerating

lol wow TC. It's hard for me to take you serious, because I'm experiencing NONE of that. You must be doing something wrong. That description sounds like what my friend told me about when he got the PS3.
---
FML
#14OUberLordPosted 4/25/2014 2:10:44 PM
Do you turn the console completely off it something? Mine does all it's downloads while in standby mode.

If so, it's a silly complaint. If not, you're doing something out of the ordinary.
#15DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 4/25/2014 4:01:02 PM
lilj812 posted...
Dark World Ruler posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
You are either

1. Trolling
2. Doing something wrong
3. Exaggerating

well its DarkWorldRuler, a known troll so.....

PonyTony, I really think you consider anyone who doesn't makeout with their Xbox consoles a troll and a hater

Ms fanboys like the ones above are insane at this point. They attack any and everyone for little to no reason. I don't even have a ps4 but I'm sure I'll be called a pony like always.

No people just consider you a troll with no life.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#16MrImpatient35Posted 4/25/2014 5:46:23 PM
I think people are quick to label people ponies because there's SOOOOO many of them on this board, that it's hard to tell who's making a serious post, and who's just trolling. Some even made separate accounts to troll on. One isn't enough.
---
FML
#17elbarto1Posted 4/25/2014 5:58:27 PM
Mine doesn't background download either. I have it on standby and have similar issues as TC.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#18AgreeduponPosted 4/25/2014 9:30:20 PM
I don't have an Xbox one, but I have a ps4, and unless I kept it in stand by mode for the days in between the time I use it, there it's always a backlog of updates.

TC, I feel your pain.
---
Input Signature Here:
#19kennyynnooPosted 4/25/2014 9:33:40 PM
How about you get it off energy save mode and put it in instant on so it updates when its off?

Problem solved.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#202ndAtomiskPosted 4/25/2014 9:50:33 PM(edited)
Put your Xbox on Instant On mode or whatever. I haven't seen anything update aside from the initial patch.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif