help me chose bf4 or ghosts... or wait for wolfenstine?

#1shads3055Posted 4/25/2014 12:14:11 PM
i have titanfall and its fun but getting repitive and alittle boring in so ways with not much content. its cool and fun just feel something is missing. I have not played COD since MW3 and have not played BF just demos of it. both seem cool and have more content. the large open world battles of bf4 seem cool but also i hear its overwhelming for newbie gamers but seems cool as well and diffrent. ghosts has more sp stuff but seems more of titanfall just no robots. im on the fence which to get. also wolfensitne looks new and diffrent as well and might be a nice change from titanfall. i dont or do i just get nothing and wait till Nov when the next bf or cod is out and just get them.
#2roperpokerPosted 4/25/2014 12:15:05 PM
As a man who has played much Call of Duty in his time, I'm still gonna go with BF4.

But Titanfall rocks.
---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
#3Power TurtlePosted 4/25/2014 12:19:41 PM
Titanfall loses it's luster fast.
I haven't picked up the last 5 or so CODs
BF4 is okay but a bit of a mess. DICE is.. kinda.. trying to get it all fixed but its being a slow process.
I have not looked into Wolfie one bit.

So my post is pretty moot huh? :D
---
lolxbox
Not changing signature until FALLOUT 4 is announced! ~6/10/2013
#4kennyynnooPosted 4/25/2014 12:21:41 PM
Wait and see how Wolfenstein is, if it gets poor reviews BF4 is solid. Ran perfect a month ago online for me. I just need a fps break?
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#5HorridhalPosted 4/25/2014 12:22:12 PM
I'd wait.

The two choices are CoD(which is populated by kids with issues) or BF 4(which is and has been a broken turd of a game).

Again, I'd wait.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#6Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 4/25/2014 12:22:34 PM
i'm actually curious, is it worth a few bucks in gas to go borrow my friends copy of ghosts to play the campaign? i played the multiplayer and hated it but usually enjoy the COD campaigns for their over the top rambo action.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9J7Prgg.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#7shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 12:25:56 PM
ok thanks i will just pass on fps till Nov.
#8kennyynnooPosted 4/25/2014 12:26:04 PM
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
i'm actually curious, is it worth a few bucks in gas to go borrow my friends copy of ghosts to play the campaign? i played the multiplayer and hated it but usually enjoy the COD campaigns for their over the top rambo action.

Campaign was blah. I only bought the game for split screen with my wife, the campaign was nothing special. Graphics are nothing mind blowing, game is really not that good. Split screen local satisfies the wife but she'd rather play left for dead.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#9richboy900Posted 4/25/2014 12:31:40 PM
Battlefield 4
#10GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/25/2014 12:41:41 PM
Isn't wolfenstein single player only?
---
PSN: Bigboss-x