help me chose bf4 or ghosts... or wait for wolfenstine?

#11schmarkenheimerPosted 4/25/2014 11:50:13 AM
Wait.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#12Jedi454Posted 4/25/2014 11:52:10 AM
Titanfall is fun at first, but died for me after 23 hours of gameplay.
BF4 has the most broken campaign and the multiplayer died for me after 8-10 hours of gameplay.
CoD Ghosts has a bad campaign and the multiplayer died for me after 6-7 hours.
Wolfenstein was looking great at first, but has lackluster graphics from what i've seen in the Twitch streams.

Give them all a miss.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#13shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 11:55:25 AM
Yup will get fps in November or dec
#14Darkside_ShadowPosted 4/25/2014 11:55:50 AM
BF4 is awesome. And with the news servers it plays much better.
Ghosts is fun if you know what COD is and like it.
Titanfall is fast.
#15BeasthuntPosted 4/25/2014 12:09:37 PM
Granted, I am only 8 hours into Titanfall but I am loving it. I have Killzone and BF4 but Titanfall wins the day for me.

Like Darkside_Shadow said, Titanfall is fast and it is chaotic but beautiful in it's chaotic'ness. I recommend at least renting it.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#16shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 12:26:29 PM
I have titian fall. Just not sure to get ghosts or bf4. Want a fops. Just not sure on price and what to get with all the dlc. Might impulse buy just don't want to make the wrong choice. Such a hard choice. I wish I wasn't stuck with titian fall I like it but don't love it.
#17BeasthuntPosted 4/25/2014 12:38:43 PM
shads3055 posted...
I have titian fall. Just not sure to get ghosts or bf4. Want a fops. Just not sure on price and what to get with all the dlc. Might impulse buy just don't want to make the wrong choice. Such a hard choice. I wish I wasn't stuck with titian fall I like it but don't love it.

Ahhh, Ok. I would say BF4 then.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#18Hucast9Posted 4/25/2014 12:45:02 PM
Get cod ghosts preferably on Xbox 360 if you can. The population there is a bit bigger. Don't allow yourself to be brainwashed by the COD haters. COD Ghosts a good game with some great maps. Only 3 maps aren't good because they're too big with too many hiding spots. Those maps are: Siege, Whiteout, and the original one with the shopping mall. One map, Freefall, is one of the best maps ever. Freefall gives the illusion that the entire building that you're in is falling down. Another map completely changes when someone calls in a nuke from an easy to get care package. The loadout system is the best ever with the most amount of freedom. You can choose a ton of perks if you want.
#19aheroafakePosted 4/25/2014 5:31:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/25/2014 5:40:29 PM
Those saying BF4 is a broken mess are exaggerating, a lot. It had issues first 1-2 months that were pretty annoying but the game was still playable. Since then it's been pretty well fixed for the most part and a very good game. There's only some small issues here and there but nothing game changing.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
2DS FC - Coming Soon