help me chose bf4 or ghosts... or wait for wolfenstine?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. help me chose bf4 or ghosts... or wait for wolfenstine?
1 year ago#21
Ghosts: good SP campaign. Best since MW2 IMO. Online is more of the same. The vanilla maps are crap but the dlc maps are good

BF4: lame, forgettable campaign. Online is amazing. Best fps available on new consoles IMO and I've played all of them. Lots of content and variety.

Wolfenstein: single player only. Looks great. Day one buy for me.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
1 year ago#22
BF 4's bugs aren't that bad anymore but are still a pain sometimes. Still a fun game regardless. I completely stopped playing CoD (except for playing the Alien Extinction mode) and have been playing BF 4 almost non-stop. If you can get past the bugs and everything, the game is just sooo much fun.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
1 year ago#23
Well are you wanting a good SP or mostly MP. If MP go with either titanfall of BF4. If you are wanting a good SP go with wolfenstein. My problem with titanfall is there is not nearly enough content to warrant a $60 price tag. That and it get boring pretty fast.
1 year ago#24
Homie_202 posted...
Well are you wanting a good SP or mostly MP. If MP go with either titanfall of BF4. If you are wanting a good SP go with wolfenstein. My problem with titanfall is there is not nearly enough content to warrant a $60 price tag. That and it get boring pretty fast.

i have titanfall digital dl. and your right it is boring or to much of the same and its getting old fast. i bought into the hype and jumped the gun and got it. now im stuck 60 dollars wasted but oh well. getting BF today that will hold me over till Nov or longer. and this winter so far im not sure i want a fps because with dragon age and assasians creed i might not have time to play a fps to much open world fun and exploring in the other games.
1 year ago#25
Neither Ghost is horrible worst in franchise and BF4 is a step backwards from BF3.
1 year ago#26
BF4, everything is fixed, running flawlessly in MP now. Game is so much fun!
---
FC: 4768-7796-9687
1 year ago#27
I have Ghosts. I used gift card money to get BF4 and AC4. I would say get BF4. I enjoy it way more than 3 but it does take some getting used to. If you've never played a BF game, use engineer until you get carbine rifles.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
1 year ago#28
got bf4. its dl now
1 year ago#29
I have all three games. Ranked 17 in COD. Ranked 23 in Titanfall. And ranked 20 in Battlefield. Battlefield will more than likely get the most play followed by Titanfall.

Also interested in Wolfenstein.
(edit) Probably the best choice for multiplayer FPS , TC.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
(edited 0 seconds ago)
1 year ago#30
shads3055 posted...
got bf4. its dl now

Well done. It's an amazing game. I have it on the ps4 and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I have not played in a while and Titanfall is commanding all of my game time now.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. help me chose bf4 or ghosts... or wait for wolfenstine?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived