help me chose bf4 or ghosts... or wait for wolfenstine?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. help me chose bf4 or ghosts... or wait for wolfenstine?
2 years ago#31
Get BF4. Titanfall is becoming rather stale for me too. I haven't touched it in a week.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
2 years ago#32
spacejamjordanz posted...
Get BF4. Titanfall is becoming rather stale for me too. I haven't touched it in a week.

I agree about titanfall and with just new maps I don't see it improving. I downloaded bf 4 tonight
2 years ago#33
shads3055 posted...
got bf4. its dl now

Great choice. It is hard to beat 64 player Conquest. I recommend waiting for a $20.00 price drop for Wolfenstein: The New Order because it is SP only.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
2 years ago#34
Yeah BF4 is great, you can't go wrong with it. Be patient learning, might be rough early on in MP.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#35
Don't compare a game that has what 4 DLC packs available to it. Titanfall just came out give it a few more months before making judgement.
Kocano Wins!
2 years ago#36
Since you got BF4 (a great choice) here is some quick advice:

Play TDM or Squad death match until you get the feel for the weapons and how they handle.
Once you move on to other game types, be a team player. If you are a medic heal people, revive them, throw down ammo if you are support, and mark enemies whenever you get a chance.

Those are simple things that you will find a lot of people just don't do and its very annoying.

Shoot in bursts, most of the weapons have a decent amount of recoil if you just hold the trigger down.

If someone is on the move then remember to lead your target a little bit.

And most of all don't concern yourself with your k/d, have fun and BE A TEAM PLAYER =]
2 years ago#37
The fact you have to ask whether you should get BF4 or CoD, tells me you should get CoD
2 years ago#38
wolfenshine
2 years ago#39
Go with ghosts bf4 gets boring quick it's just not the same playing multiplayer compared to cod
2 years ago#40
Kocano26 posted...
Don't compare a game that has what 4 DLC packs available to it. Titanfall just came out give it a few more months before making judgement.

IMO vanilla BF4 still has more content.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. help me chose bf4 or ghosts... or wait for wolfenstine?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived