Day 1 edition owners

#1Mindwipe77Posted 4/25/2014 1:06:02 PM
Or those who got a console at launch day 1 or standard, you all understand the risk we took by buying our x1's and supporting MS on day 1 right? We got a special controller and a day 1 virtual achievement. Yes by buying our consoles early we may have missed out on free copies of forza,titanfall or w/e but MS had to do what they had to do to get these thing off the shelves. MS knows the hardcore will buy the system day 1 regardless, it is the money of the causal players they are really after, and yes they get the best deals. I try to remain hopeful though that in the future that anyone with a day 1 achievement will be rewarded in the future but ofc MS does not have to. Anyone think MS has anything up their sleeves for day 1 owners?
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#2pepsiboy95620Posted 4/25/2014 1:07:57 PM
No Microsoft thinks the day one achievement and small logo on controller is worth 100 dollars.
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#3kholdstare04Posted 4/25/2014 1:08:42 PM
if they didn't gave you anything on the first day what makes you think they are going to give you something six months later LOL
#4I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 4/25/2014 1:10:01 PM
I don't care about my achievement or being compensated for it later down the road. I bought my One at launch because I wanted to play it.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#5Massillon_GPosted 4/25/2014 1:10:29 PM
I'm expecting a virtual fruit basket in an email come November 22nd.
---
GT: MGG 9000
#6Joey-ZazaPosted 4/25/2014 1:10:44 PM
Yeah LOL they didn't even gave you anything. haha
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#7Mindwipe77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 1:10:44 PM
kholdstare04 posted...
if they didn't gave you anything on the first day what makes you think they are going to give you something six months later LOL

well they had that promotion for ppl who had been on XBL the longest got rewards or something i think, like an XBL-themed 360, it is possible that 1 day maybe there will be something but as the other guy said they may think the controller and achievement was enough, but if i had a choice i'd have taken a free game
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#8TrickyPonyPosted 4/25/2014 1:11:23 PM
I bought my Day One to game at launch, in that aspect it's made me very happy
#9BeasthuntPosted 4/25/2014 1:12:34 PM
I_VTEC_Power_I posted...
I don't care about my achievement or being compensated for it later down the road. I bought my One at launch because I wanted to play it.

See folks. A user that make sense.

I did not get a day one Xbox, I did get a day one ps4 but I could care less if it came with a stamp or future crap. I wanted the dag on thing to play, so I bought it.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#10kennyynnooPosted 4/25/2014 1:13:49 PM
No, that's BS. People bought a $499 system up until February, rewarding pre order day one people and those who bought the random leftover day ones later on and not all the $499 people would be insulting. I paid $499, I expect nothing, I'm not mad at the freebies, its called how business works.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.