Microsoft planning on a drawdown for Xbox One and not Xbox 360, gives us clues

#21AwayFromHerePosted 4/25/2014 9:04:21 PM
xHughJasx posted...

There's no reason at all to report that post. Jesus with the kids on this website.

You can't even imply someone is being stupid in a post, outright saying someone is mentally ill is a moddable offense on this site.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#22Garage_ManPosted 4/25/2014 9:07:16 PM
Raycon posted...
Nothing gets me hard like knowing exactly how many units a console has sold.

It's not many a times I read something and just laugh...this did it though.
#23kyncaniPosted 4/25/2014 9:24:58 PM
Garfield64 posted...
It does suck on these forums now a days. Because all the news is negative, everyone assumes anything that is true is trolling.

I guess when good news comes out I'll be a fanboy again.

Interesting how you people view everything.

Well, it was pretty obvious many people would be shocked here with the whole Xbox One being discontinued until further notice.
#24pearl arowanaPosted 4/25/2014 11:22:44 PM
kyncani posted...
Garfield64 posted...
It does suck on these forums now a days. Because all the news is negative, everyone assumes anything that is true is trolling.

I guess when good news comes out I'll be a fanboy again.

Well, it was pretty obvious many people would be shocked here with the whole Xbox One being discontinued until further notice.

Microsoft need to cut xbone to 299. Xbone is using inferior hardware compare to ps4. It should 100 cheaper than ps4.
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#25prozac786Posted 4/26/2014 12:38:21 AM
Garfield64 posted...
bossk5 posted...
There's another topic about this right on the front page. .... Like three down from yours.

This is on he prospect of using clues to determine the true number of XB1's sold as Microsoft will not let us know.

It's quite a different topic.

But everyone here acts like anything not beyond positive is "trolling" the XB1. It's like you all have gone crazy. What if this was some no name company called BoNaFuus. Would you still vehemently call anyone who discusses it a troll if the news is negative? You're solely calling me a troll in this regard because of your irrational blind loyalty to a billions of dollars corporation because you bought there product?

I find it quite ironic that you make this statement, considering your sig. Lol..
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#26InjusticeRebornPosted 4/26/2014 12:49:46 AM
Raycon posted...
Nothing gets me hard like knowing exactly how many units a console has sold.

XD

I think you have just won GameFAQs for the day.
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#27SxmfctPosted 4/26/2014 1:07:50 AM
xHughJasx posted...
There's no reason at all to report that post. Jesus with the kids on this website.

The "kids" who clearly know the site rules better than you do
#28xHughJasxPosted 4/26/2014 1:19:39 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
xHughJasx posted...

You can't even imply someone is being stupid in a post, outright saying someone is mentally ill is a moddable offense on this site.

That's right. I forgot how this site is run by over protective mothers
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#29Sevi_neyPosted 4/26/2014 1:41:15 AM
Garfield64 posted...

hahah no it isn't.
---
http://tinyurl.com/lyh5apd
^video representation of the Xbone board^
#30DamnEvilDogPosted 4/26/2014 1:46:02 AM
DOWBLACKNINJA posted...
Must be a slow day under the bridge.

---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog