Microsoft planning on a drawdown for Xbox One and not Xbox 360, gives us clues

#31aszsithPosted 4/26/2014 12:54:36 AM
xHughJasx posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
xHughJasx posted...

There's no reason at all to report that post. Jesus with the kids on this website.

You can't even imply someone is being stupid in a post, outright saying someone is mentally ill is a moddable offense on this site.

That's right. I forgot how this site is run by over protective mothers

Its called basic civility. There is no reason to outright insult someone in a discussion forum about toys. Unfortunately, it appears as though some users just werent taught basic manners or to read fine print. Don't be mad at the site. Be mad at the people who shortchanged that portion of the education process.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#32TenzhiPosted 4/26/2014 1:12:13 AM
xHughJasx posted...

Fairly standard message board rules, I'd say.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#33CyberneticRatPosted 4/26/2014 1:31:33 AM
I'm sure the fact that the Xbox One hasn't even been released in a lot more countries has absolutely nothing to do with it.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#34xHughJasxPosted 4/26/2014 1:42:43 AM
Tenzhi posted...
xHughJasx posted...

Fairly standard message board rules, I'd say.

Not to stay off topic. But most boards allow the use of even a few swear words. You have to be extremely careful what you say on here and more importantly, how you say it.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#35SoulTrapperPosted 4/26/2014 2:08:46 AM
CyberneticRat posted...
I'm sure the fact that the Xbox One hasn't even been released in a lot more countries has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Wouldn't they be increasing production to get ready to release in those countries if it had anything to do with it or if they expected those countries to increase the sales number by a lot?

The countries MS hasn't released in, are rather small markets. They aren't going to create a significant increase in sales.
Most people in those countries who really wanted an xbox one, already bought one anyway. Either by importing one (very easy through Amazon) or from one of the many stores that imported their own consoles.

My estimate is that they'd get at most another 500K-800K sales in those countries.
#36lunchbox2042Posted 4/26/2014 5:02:32 AM
The Xbox 360 is likely much cheaper to produce at this stage in its life cycle than the Xbox One is currently.
#37kyncaniPosted 4/26/2014 6:25:14 AM
If people bought some Xbox One, this wouldn't have happened.

Day One editions Microsoft just cannot get rid of are outright embarrassing.
#38pearl arowanaPosted 4/26/2014 8:07:24 AM
CyberneticRat posted...

Japan will buy all the unwanted xbone
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#39maizemaizePosted 4/26/2014 8:18:50 AM
bossk5 posted
As slow day under the bridge

He he.
PS4 and Wii U sales high as X one is gathering dust on the shelves.
#40SamcroReaperPosted 4/26/2014 8:19:35 AM
What an idiotic thread. Subject header is literally a made up piece of fiction. Fanboys are getting more and more desperate by the minute it seems.