Microsoft planning on a drawdown for Xbox One and not Xbox 360, gives us clues

#51MetroidFan9999Posted 5/1/2014 5:04:35 AM
bossk5 posted...
Garfield64 posted...
bossk5 posted...
There's another topic about this right on the front page. .... Like three down from yours.

This is on he prospect of using clues to determine the true number of XB1's sold as Microsoft will not let us know.

It's quite a different topic.

But everyone here acts like anything not beyond positive is "trolling" the XB1. It's like you all have gone crazy. What if this was some no name company called BoNaFuus. Would you still vehemently call anyone who discusses it a troll if the news is negative? You're solely calling me a troll in this regard because of your irrational blind loyalty to a billions of dollars corporation because you bought there product?

PSN Bossk30

Funniest response I've ever seen....as if an online tag from a different company absolves a user of claims to company bias. Hilarious lmao.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#52MetroidFan9999Posted 5/1/2014 5:06:26 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
xHughJasx posted...

There's no reason at all to report that post. Jesus with the kids on this website.

You can't even imply someone is being stupid in a post, outright saying someone is mentally ill is a moddable offense on this site.

Don't mind him...troll defending trolls. Chrish is unfortunately the one of the worst of the lot.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#53BushidoEffect3Posted 5/1/2014 5:10:56 AM
Gotta love the Chrish. He fights for MS for free.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#54bossk5Posted 5/1/2014 5:14:20 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Garfield64 posted...
bossk5 posted...
There's another topic about this right on the front page. .... Like three down from yours.

This is on he prospect of using clues to determine the true number of XB1's sold as Microsoft will not let us know.

But everyone here acts like anything not beyond positive is "trolling" the XB1. It's like you all have gone crazy. What if this was some no name company called BoNaFuus. Would you still vehemently call anyone who discusses it a troll if the news is negative? You're solely calling me a troll in this regard because of your irrational blind loyalty to a billions of dollars corporation because you bought there product?

PSN Bossk30

Funniest response I've ever seen....as if an online tag from a different company absolves a user of claims to company bias. Hilarious lmao.

Sony products owned
Ps1
Ps2
Ps3
PS4
Psp 3000
VITA

Microsoft products owned
One

Hilarious indeed. :p
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#55InjusticeRebornPosted 5/1/2014 5:41:20 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Garfield64 posted...
bossk5 posted...

PSN Bossk30

Yes. Almost as funny as TC going off on one because someone pointed out that at that moment in time, there was at least one topic on the same subject on the first page, and the TC replies with the usual tosh "you can't handle anything negative towards the Xbox, and anyone who brings it up is automatically a troll in your eyes!".

All boss did was post that he/she isn't loyal to a company just because he bought their product - the argument TC fell back on, for being called a troll, supposedly. boss didn't label him as so. Strange.

But hey, it's you, so I'm not surprised. Welcome back. <3
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#56lightfighterPosted 5/1/2014 7:42:11 AM
Interesting read. Thanks TC.
#57BushidoEffect3Posted 5/2/2014 4:39:37 AM
Clues? call sherlock holmes.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#58pearl arowanaPosted 5/2/2014 4:53:38 AM
Nobody buying the 1 million xbone they SHIPPED this year.

Stopping production certainly make sense since xbone is not selling out there, its just shipping to retailers.
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#59Laylow12Posted 5/2/2014 5:15:16 AM
I think the brand is about to be sold off and they're clearing inventory for the next buyer. (If they can salvage it).

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#60cmincPosted 5/2/2014 6:04:54 AM
I blame most of this board's behavior on ps4's complete failure as an entertainment device after purchase. It's honestly as if all the subtle messages behind all your indie games have collectively amassed themselves into blood clots that force all of you to bring immediate attention to every small thought you have regarding xb1.

Sony doesnt make pills for that, but in needing all the profit they can get right now just to stay afloat, they should probably start:

Theres got to be a goldmine behind correcting whatever's wrong with half of you.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |