Microsoft planning on a drawdown for Xbox One and not Xbox 360, gives us clues

#61ILikesCheesePosted 5/2/2014 6:41:21 AM(edited)
Garfield64 posted...
...everyone on here acts like anything not beyond positive is "trolling" the XB1. It's like you all have gone crazy.

Oh, it's not EVERYONE.

Just about five or six lonely guys with a lot of free time on their hands and about a dozen alt accounts each.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#62ILikesCheesePosted 5/2/2014 6:44:09 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
Almost as funny as TC going off on one because someone pointed out that at that moment in time, there was at least one topic on the same subject on the first page

Wow.

ONE other WHOLE topic, huh.

Funny, I don't remember this argument being thrown around so much when TITANFALL was a about to release and EVERY other topic on this board was about that game.

Funny how that selective memory works around here, isn't it?

---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#63InjusticeRebornPosted 5/3/2014 1:01:55 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
Almost as funny as TC going off on one because someone pointed out that at that moment in time, there was at least one topic on the same subject on the first page

Wow.

ONE other WHOLE topic, huh.

Funny, I don't remember this argument being thrown around so much when TITANFALL was a about to release and EVERY other topic on this board was about that game.

Funny how that selective memory works around here, isn't it?

Ah, but as you're probably not aware (because I don't recall seeing yourself doing the rounds on that day) this board was flooded with the same subject splintered into many topics. Just, at the time of the messages we're quoting, there was just this one and on other on the first page...

And I'm only mentioning 'one other topic' because of the person I quoted.

But speaking of selective memory and Titanfall, funny that you don't recall that half of those topics were made by the same type of user who flooded the boards with this type of topic. I'd go as far as to say that most of the topics were from that crowd, but I'd imagine you'd argue against that. ;)
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#64YukitoRamboPosted 5/5/2014 12:42:44 AM
Took me a while to realize that someone put my profile on their signature and accuse me of being a troll. Ironic, seeing as I remember TC being the real troll of them all.
---
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope
#65archibald3Posted 5/5/2014 1:15:07 AM
xHughJasx posted...
lilj812 posted...
chrish909 posted...
Gotta feel sorry for the tc with his mental illness and all.

Ms overestimated the amount the x1 would sell. That doesnt mean the console is a failure, its the 3rd fastest selling console ever behind ps4 and wii.

its ironic that the tc mentions irrational blind loyalty, but sadly he doesnt realize thats exactly why he is here. Get help tc you need it.

Reported

There's no reason at all to report that post. Jesus with the kids on this website.

No kidding what a bunch of babies..
#66181stCommanderPosted 5/5/2014 1:46:26 AM
MS will sell the Xbox brand, but who's buying?
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#67kyncaniPosted 5/5/2014 2:45:30 AM
YukitoRambo posted...
Took me a while to realize that someone put my profile on their signature and accuse me of being a troll. Ironic, seeing as I remember TC being the real troll of them all.

>.<

That link will point to the profile of whoever is following the link.
#68YukitoRamboPosted 5/5/2014 3:33:03 AM
kyncani posted...
YukitoRambo posted...

>.<

That link will point to the profile of whoever is following the link.

So he's saying we all are trolls? Inception crap right there.
---
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope
#69natrapslivePosted 5/5/2014 10:51:05 AM
181stCommander posted...

at least m$ as a whole is making profits, what is happening with sony?

trolls continue
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: natraps
#70kyncaniPosted 5/5/2014 11:10:37 AM
natrapslive posted...
181stCommander posted...

at least m$ as a whole is making profits, what is happening with sony?

trolls continue

Sony is selling PS4, how about you, how are you ?

Say, want a Xbox One day one edition ?
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Day-Edition/dp/B00CMQTVK0
I am still trying to sell them since Microsoft won't.