Yahoo News: Microsoft may halt X1 production as inventory piles up

#51Shinobi120Posted 4/28/2014 11:07:34 AM
wake_me_420 posted...
I really don't see how this article is supposed to be some apocalyptic nightmare for Sony. Technology changes at a rapid pace and I am fairly certain MS will go a similar route seeing as they wanted to move things forward this gen.

Shhh! You'll ruin leelee's fun.
#52BushidoEffect3Posted 4/29/2014 1:45:38 AM
Looking good.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#53TheGam3925Posted 4/29/2014 3:03:26 AM
The Xbox One supply is far exceeding the demand. It wouldn't make sense for MS to continue producing and shipping consoles right now.

/thread
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#54U_WOT_M8Posted 4/29/2014 4:29:40 AM
I love how leelee is still pushing this article as if it is 100% fact that there will be no PS5 when we just started this new gen with a PS4 and Xbox One. Welp, guess I can't blame him. He has to live a decade-long nightmare of the Xbox One getting its butt kicked by the PS4, which, even if there were no PS5, would still be more powerful than Microsoft's next console seeing as how they put so much effort into Kinect nowadays.

:D
#55pearl arowanaPosted 4/29/2014 4:39:39 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
The Xbox One supply is far exceeding the demand. It wouldn't make sense for MS to continue producing and shipping consoles right now.

/thread

Xbone 5 million SHIPPED to retailers

VS

PS4 on its way to 8 million SOLD to customers.

And now xbone already exceed demand so that they to stop production?

One word. SAD
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#56BushidoEffect3Posted 4/29/2014 4:54:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#57BushidoEffect3Posted 4/29/2014 11:09:53 PM
How's Wii U selling? any news?
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#58RaRitsujunPosted 4/30/2014 12:42:04 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
Been said, fantrolls think it won't happen and it stupid to even be brought up.

---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#59Shadowfxd2Posted 4/30/2014 12:59:11 AM
pearl arowana posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

/thread

Xbone 5 million SHIPPED to retailers

VS

PS4 on its way to 8 million SOLD to customers.

And now xbone already exceed demand so that they to stop production?

One word. SAD

this^

basically xbone will be holding 2nd or 3rd this gen again but at the least a distant 2nd.
#60OZ_ArchangelPosted 4/30/2014 1:19:11 AM
Why do people use the excuse that the console is outpacing the 360? statically its not a good argument because if you think about it each console generation will outpace the other.

The human population is exploding every year at an insane rate we are literally destroying ourselves and the world. Its at an alarming rate how much the population is growing. So off course more people 7 years later would want a console compared to a smaller world then

Also add that these companies have expanded, better technology at mass producing the product, more factories pumping them out, being shipped out to more people around the world. Granted the xbox isnt selling to alot of nations compared to sony but that would also explain why sony is way way ahead they have given the product to a larger demographic

Also because the population is exploding those kids who played games last gen love it still now will buy this console and prob for their kids. I mean in the 90s or early 2000s as if your parents played games, they didnt care, yet look at modern parents now they dont mind gaming, and that will grow and grow so come next gen the demand for them will be insane
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_O__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"