This generation seems to be going the way 6th gen.

#1IzraeilPosted 4/25/2014 7:06:54 PM
Except Wii U and XB1 are going to sell less than their counterparts in that gen.
Nintendo will continue with their gaming ventures despite this failure because gaming is all they do and 3DS will keep them in the black anyway for this gen.

But will MS be willing to continue in this business after the failure of their latest console considering they still haven't recovered the money they lost on the first xbox?

In the end it might not even matter as this is likely to be the last gen for traditional gaming consoles.
#2Jedi454Posted 4/25/2014 7:13:21 PM
Internet hippy Izraeil strikes again.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#3GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/25/2014 7:24:04 PM
Izraeil posted...
Except Wii U and XB1 are going to sell less than their counterparts in that gen.
Nintendo will continue with their gaming ventures despite this failure because gaming is all they do and 3DS will keep them in the black anyway for this gen.

But will MS be willing to continue in this business after the failure of their latest console considering they still haven't recovered the money they lost on the first xbox?

In the end it might not even matter as this is likely to be the last gen for traditional gaming consoles.

Cool story bro im go back to playing Infamous then I'm go pop in Titanfall cause I am a real gamer not some internet troll.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#4Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 7:28:04 PM
The topic title made it quite clear what it was about.
If you're not interested in the discussion there's no need to waste your time letting me know how much you don't care.
#5Joey2coolPosted 4/25/2014 7:30:02 PM
it hasnt even been 6 months
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
#6GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/25/2014 7:32:36 PM
Izraeil posted...
If you're not interested in the discussion there's no need to waste your time letting me know how much you don't care.

I just dont see the point in this topic its only been what 6 months and already your saying this is like the 6th gen. Do you see how foolish that sounds what don't even know what games we will be playing next year and already your going hand the crown to Sony. Your only reason for posting this here is to piss ppl off not have civil discussion, For all we know Sony might have a really slow start like they did with the 6th gen when it comes to games then what. Stop with the dumb topics like this and have a seat and enjoy whatever games you like to play.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#7Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 7:37:38 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Izraeil posted...

I just dont see the point in this topic its only been what 6 months and already your saying this is like the 6th gen. Do you see how foolish that sounds what don't even know what games we will be playing next year and already your going hand the crown to Sony. Your only reason for posting this here is to piss ppl off not have civil discussion, For all we know Sony might have a really slow start like they did with the 6th gen when it comes to games then what. Stop with the dumb topics like this and have a seat and enjoy whatever games you like to play.

My wording also makes it quite clear that it's a prediction based on current trending, not hard facts. Now get back to your game.
#8GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/25/2014 7:39:27 PM
So my question still remains what the point cause your predictions don't mean anything.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#9Cowboy082288Posted 4/25/2014 7:46:49 PM
Izraeil posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Izraeil posted...

My wording also makes it quite clear that it's a prediction based on current trending, not hard facts. Now get back to your game.

But it is not based on 'current trending'. The X1 is way outselling the original Xbox within the same time frame. Actually it has sold better than the 360 in the same time frame.

Your assumptions are based on nothing but your own imagination. And I agree with the other posters, your just doing this to try and pick a fight.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#10GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/25/2014 7:55:11 PM
In other words TC have a seat.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66