Do you like Phil Spencer as the new head of Xbox One?

#1Hucast9Posted 4/25/2014 8:33:36 PM
Do you like Phil Spencer as the new head of Xbox One? - Results (119 votes)
Yes
59.66% (71 votes)
No
40.34% (48 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Seems like a pretty cool guy.
#2Hucast9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 8:35:20 PM
All of you voting no must state why, otherwise you no vote is nullified. 100 no votes means 100 replies with a reason why, otherwise you're just a troll.
#3VirobotPosted 4/25/2014 8:37:03 PM
No? Why? He needs to learn what a tie is.

A blazer with a t-shirt is a cry for help.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#4Hucast9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 8:39:31 PM
Virobot posted...

I hope you're joking. You can't seriosuly dislike the guy because of the shirt he wears. On the contrary, that casual appearance makes him look more humble and down to earth.
#5billOrileyPosted 4/25/2014 8:45:42 PM
phil spencer is the only like able guy at MS imo. At least he's pushing for games.
#6BlackPrivilegePosted 4/25/2014 8:51:49 PM
He's at least honest about XBone failing.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHGCz6xxiw
Steve Jobs: ":)"
#7Garage_ManPosted 4/25/2014 8:54:49 PM
Hucast9 posted...
Virobot posted...

I hope you're joking. You can't seriosuly dislike the guy because of the shirt he wears. On the contrary, that casual appearance makes him look more humble and down to earth.

Ehh ikd about that. He can't even handle looking decent, I am not even talking suit and tie, I mean respectable. The same with the new CEO of MS. They just don't look like someone you'd respect at first glance. In a world where people WILL judge you based in looks you should at least try. It's like driving a 2000 Honda civic and being the CEO of MS. You just don't do that, you are beginning one with the company when you have a high position, act like it and look like it. These are just my opinions though.
#8necro00Posted 4/25/2014 9:14:09 PM
Garage_Man posted...
Hucast9 posted...
Virobot posted...

Ehh ikd about that. He can't even handle looking decent, I am not even talking suit and tie, I mean respectable. The same with the new CEO of MS. They just don't look like someone you'd respect at first glance. In a world where people WILL judge you based in looks you should at least try. It's like driving a 2000 Honda civic and being the CEO of MS. You just don't do that, you are beginning one with the company when you have a high position, act like it and look like it. These are just my opinions though.

yet they are in those positions and you post on Gamefaqs........
#9VirobotPosted 4/25/2014 10:46:12 PM
necro00 posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Hucast9 posted...
Virobot posted...

yet they are in those positions and you post on Gamefaqs........

You use "posting on GameFAQs" as an insult, yet you do it too.

Do you understand irony?
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#10Chanfan02Posted 4/25/2014 11:49:44 PM
I am 100% confident in him. He is an actual gamer and has helped on some of the biggest exclusives on Xbox. He seems to understand the fans and what they want and genuinely seems interested in feedback.

I'm looking forward to the future of Xbox with him at the helm and this years E3 should be great.
---
XBL: Chanfan02
PSN: JChanfan