Do you like Phil Spencer as the new head of Xbox One?

#21TheGam3925Posted 4/26/2014 3:08:36 AM
necro00 posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Hucast9 posted...
Virobot posted...
No? Why? He needs to learn what a tie is.

A blazer with a t-shirt is a cry for help.

I hope you're joking. You can't seriosuly dislike the guy because of the shirt he wears. On the contrary, that casual appearance makes him look more humble and down to earth.

Ehh ikd about that. He can't even handle looking decent, I am not even talking suit and tie, I mean respectable. The same with the new CEO of MS. They just don't look like someone you'd respect at first glance. In a world where people WILL judge you based in looks you should at least try. It's like driving a 2000 Honda civic and being the CEO of MS. You just don't do that, you are beginning one with the company when you have a high position, act like it and look like it. These are just my opinions though.

yet they are in those positions and you post on Gamefaqs........

You're finally back! So were you able to fill that bucket?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69039407?page=3
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#22kyncaniPosted 4/26/2014 7:48:36 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
necro00 posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Hucast9 posted...
Virobot posted...

I hope you're joking. You can't seriosuly dislike the guy because of the shirt he wears. On the contrary, that casual appearance makes him look more humble and down to earth.

Ehh ikd about that. He can't even handle looking decent, I am not even talking suit and tie, I mean respectable. The same with the new CEO of MS. They just don't look like someone you'd respect at first glance. In a world where people WILL judge you based in looks you should at least try. It's like driving a 2000 Honda civic and being the CEO of MS. You just don't do that, you are beginning one with the company when you have a high position, act like it and look like it. These are just my opinions though.

To anyone wondering what happened, I've read that thread.
necro00 set up a bucket to collect tears after the last Xbox One report.
( which was incidentally disastrous for the Xbox One ).
#23necro00Posted 4/26/2014 9:36:57 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
necro00 posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Hucast9 posted...
Virobot posted...

I was busy filling something else up while gone.......
#24gohoanqPosted 4/26/2014 9:53:41 AM
I haven't paid enough attention to him to know whether or not I like him as the new head of XO.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#25TheGam3925Posted 4/26/2014 10:21:44 AM
necro00 posted...

Swimming pool!?
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#26necro00Posted 4/26/2014 12:46:33 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
necro00 posted...

Swimming pool!?

;]