Alien Isolation has potential but yet still a huge let down because...

#11aheroafakePosted 4/26/2014 2:09:32 AM
Is it true that you're unable to attack in any way in this game?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#12maizemaizePosted 4/29/2014 1:33:09 PM
Adult alien takes shape after its host:
Quadrupole walks on 4 legs- dog (Alien 3 SNES, GENESIS)
Bipedal walks on 2 legs- human (Aliens Colonial Marines PC)
Bipedal strong with dreadlocks- Predator (AVP 2010 PC)
Bipedal long nose- Space Jockey (Aliens Infestation DS)

The only reason why it may be loud and non stealthy is- it is young queen to be, just like AVP Requem Movie- the PredAlien Queen.

(Still no reason for not releasing it on Wii U)
#13HorridhalPosted 4/29/2014 1:38:35 PM
Hudson_RL posted...
The alien does stand upright and walk in the film. He's more like Michael Myers in the first. Hide in shadows.

The alien bares characteristics from what it burst out of. Bursts out a human - walks on two legs (alien). Bursts out of a dog - walks on four (alien 3).

AVP is not canon.

The bipedal variant can also move effectively on all fours, though, and the quadruped can go bipedal if needed. It isn't as cut and dry as you are making it out to be.

That being said I'm over it now that I find out it is melee weapons only. I love aliens(the franchise), but I hate the type of game they are making this into.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#14chex81Posted 4/29/2014 1:42:10 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
Hudson_RL posted...
The alien does stand upright and walk in the film. He's more like Michael Myers in the first. Hide in shadows.

The alien bares characteristics from what it burst out of. Bursts out a human - walks on two legs (alien). Bursts out of a dog - walks on four (alien 3).

AVP is not canon.

Wow. I did not know this. Granted I've never watched either of them all the way through.

So if they burst out of a budgie, they can fly?

Alien is a MUST WATCH FILM, people who never watched it just judge and consider it a 'cheesy horro film' when its SO MUCH MORE. As for the rest of the series...lets just say they're much less interesting IMO.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#15Double O NegroPosted 4/29/2014 1:42:31 PM
Didn't they walk on all fours in Aliens? I may be wrong as I haven't watched that film I'm some time and is my least favorite of the four movies... I also seem to remember them going on all fours in Resurrection as well.
---
"Dont blame me, blame yourself or your God!!" -Delita(Final Fantasy Tactics)
#16Reflex-ArcPosted 4/29/2014 1:44:13 PM
I'm school girl giddy for this game.

*titter*
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#17chex81Posted 4/29/2014 1:45:39 PM
Double O Negro posted...
Didn't they walk on all fours in Aliens? I may be wrong as I haven't watched that film I'm some time and is my least favorite of the four movies... I also seem to remember them going on all fours in Resurrection as well.

maybe through vents and crawl spaces?
---
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#18HorridhalPosted 4/29/2014 1:46:52 PM
Double O Negro posted...

As I said, they can move both ways. It isn't as simple as one coming from a bipedal is a bipedal, etc.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#19Double O NegroPosted 4/29/2014 1:48:46 PM(edited)
chex81 posted...
Double O Negro posted...

I distinctly remember in Resurrection they were on all fours when the three aliens escaped the holding cell. Outside of that I can't say anything for certain...
---
"Dont blame me, blame yourself or your God!!" -Delita(Final Fantasy Tactics)
#20chex81Posted 4/29/2014 1:57:45 PM
Double O Negro posted...
chex81 posted...
Double O Negro posted...

I distinctly remember in Resurrection they were on all fours when the three aliens escaped the holding cell. Outside of that I can't say anything for certain...

As the guy said above they can both ways, i presume all fours they move faster?
---
soundcloud.com/purple_i