Is microsoft complete worth it?

#1Va1onPosted 4/25/2014 10:52:20 PM
Thinking about buying this warranty. For anyone who has it, care to explain how you are covered?
#2VirobotPosted 4/25/2014 10:53:09 PM
Extended warranties are rarely worth the money.

My two cents.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#3SparkItUpPosted 4/25/2014 11:11:08 PM
Virobot posted...
Extended warranties are rarely worth the money.

My two cents.

^ this...Personally the only warranties I find worthy of my money are the "no fault" warranties for like 3 years.
#4crynryanPosted 4/25/2014 11:41:39 PM
Chances are that if you have a problem, it'll show up sometime during the first year (as long as you use it enough).
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#5Garage_ManPosted 4/26/2014 12:08:59 AM
I usually buy them and then hope at the close to the end something breaks. I had 2 ps2s die on my and my original ps3 is still kicking so sometimes it doesn't work out.

That said I didn't get it on my ps4 because I plan on ripping it apart and painting it white. If it breaks I'll just transplant I guess.

Sorry for the PS fanboyness but if you plan on using the console normal I might get it...you never know what could happen. Laser could go out, it could get dirty and overheat.
#6SoulTrapperPosted 4/26/2014 12:15:03 AM
There haven't been any big issues reported for the console so far, so it would seem to be a waste.

The price of the console is also going to get lower by quite a bit by the time something should happen to it, so I doubt it will be worth it by the time this one should break down.
#7aszsithPosted 4/26/2014 1:42:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8aszsithPosted 4/26/2014 1:43:12 AM
Va1on posted...
Thinking about buying this warranty. For anyone who has it, care to explain how you are covered?

http://img3.store.microsoft.com/content/PDF/Microsoft_US_Consumer_Complete_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.