Which Microsoft console did you skip.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Microsoft console did you skip.
1 year ago#21
aheroafake posted...
Where's the choice "None" at? Biased poll!

GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
1 year ago#22
xbox one right now.

I'll probably get teh One once the New Gears of War game comes out....only way I don't get it is if the new Gears game is also on PC...then I'd probably stay away.
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero
1 year ago#23
Have an Xbox and Xbox 360, but I refuse to buy an Xbone. Not when that stupid camera is forced on us.
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
1 year ago#24
How could anyone have skipped the original Xbox... it was such a great system. 2006-2007 was amazing. I didn't play anything else. I spent countless days on Halo 2, GRAW, Unreal Championship 2, and Far Cry Instincts with friends. Humans vs. Predators was such great fun.
The Xbox One Board: If you dare to state facts, clear up misinformation, or have a different opinion, you are a Sony fanboy.
1 year ago#25
aj4x94 posted...
Have an Xbox and Xbox 360, but I refuse to buy an Xbone.

Me too. Well, I use to own an original Xbox but it was stolen. Xbox 360 is my favorite 7th generation console, or was (I haven't been using much anymore ever since I got a PS3). And I still don't trust Xbox One (for some odd reason, I have a feeling that MS is going to re-add the old restrictions the One use to have).
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
1 year ago#26
All of them, never saw any interesting exclusives now that I think about it.

But who knows, One might get the necessary sauce to change that, PS4 also needs that sauce.
For Shuppet fans and lovers - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShuppetForLife
1 year ago#27
I skipped the first Xbox. I was only 10 at the time and wasn't really following consoles or games. I used to play whatever games I could afford at the time.
I owned a Gamecube and a Playstation 2 during that gen.

For this gen, you can't really make a decision based on a few months on whether you will skip it or not.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
1 year ago#28
It is, then, safe to say X360 is people's favourite from the polls.
1 year ago#29
all of them

they're all terrible
^video representation of the Xbone board^
1 year ago#30
XBOX ONE is the least favorite.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Microsoft console did you skip.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived