Microsoft Claims that Cloud Computing Can Provide Power of 3 Xbox Ones

#51Chao_YunPosted 4/26/2014 9:58:33 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Chao_Yun posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Lol a post from a troll got a bunch of Sony and pc fanboys crying on it like they know what the cloud is or isn't.
Just wait and see, it's either amazing or crap.

Stop acting like you trolls know something about cloud processing in the way ms is doing it.

What do you know about anything? I am seriously just curious. It could be about dolls or tanks.

I'm a chef so I know about food for one.

However I do not know, just like you or any other poster know what or how the cloud processing is apart from what I've read from news articles and what not.

I think it's stupid to hate or praise something before you even know if its good or useless.

You see, there we go. I know nothing about cooking. I know a lot about cleaning, but I don't mind that so much. But when you flat out say you are an authority on something you know nothing about, when I actually know a little about it, well, it kinda grinds my gears. Capiche?
---
Forest trees are greener.
#52ZerabpPosted 4/26/2014 10:02:09 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Chao_Yun posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Lol a post from a troll got a bunch of Sony and pc fanboys crying on it like they know what the cloud is or isn't.

Just wait and see, it's either amazing or crap.

Stop acting like you trolls know something about cloud processing in the way ms is doing it.

What do you know about anything? I am seriously just curious. It could be about dolls or tanks.

I'm a chef so I know about food for one.

However I do not know, just like you or any other poster know what or how the cloud processing is apart from what I've read from news articles and what not.

I think it's stupid to hate or praise something before you even know if its good or useless.

This isn't new technology there are plenty of people here who know exactly what they are talking about. We know if it is good or useless and for something like gaming it is currently not feasible. When Google Fiber or other fiber lines are affordable and available in every city then this will become an okay solution for weaker hardware like the X1. Again this isn't a new thing, this isn't something that just barely became available.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_processing
---
XBL Gamertag:SentinelZ PSnetwork ID: SentinelZ
"Bloody wars are easier to survive than idiots with ballots. " Neal Boortz
#53xOmniCloudxPosted 4/26/2014 10:34:47 AM
The cloud from MS is going no where outside a few examples that wont be able to apply to gaming (at least this gen) and will be used more for research purposes and corporations with a lot of money and the best equipment you can have. Just like with Sony's cell processor they kept going on about last gen until it became apparent that the scenarios I just provided were the only ones they could reasonably apply in. The only difference is Cloud may actually have a future with gaming the following gen after it was implemented, unlike Cell which had to be abandoned because it hindered gaming.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#54SubSeenixPosted 4/26/2014 10:43:28 AM
Yeah sure

If you dance naked infront of Kinect while calling the FBI and saying you "know something" you get Godmode for every Online Game and all achievements unlock instant.

Trust me - Just do it.
Its the secret sauce!

Im pretty sure if Microsoft would tell you this you people would believe it.

The truth is > The PS4 is superior than the X1 and no matter what it will stay that way.
And the PS4 is the leading platform for all developers this Gen cause of its easier to develop for architecture which will always result in much better looking(!!!) games on the PS4.
A console for less money with the same prices for the games as the more expensive X1 has =)
#55OpheliaAdenadePosted 4/26/2014 10:52:00 AM
SubSeenix posted...
Yeah sure

If you dance naked infront of Kinect while calling the FBI and saying you "know something" you get Godmode for every Online Game and all achievements unlock instant.

Trust me - Just do it.
Its the secret sauce!

The truth is > The PS4 is superior than the X1 and no matter what it will stay that way.
And the PS4 is the leading platform for all developers this Gen cause of its easier to develop for architecture which will always result in much better looking(!!!) games on the PS4.
A console for less money with the same prices for the games as the more expensive X1 has =)

Speaking of the cam, something about it has been bothering me. :s Whenever I come into my room after my shower to dry off, the little white light next to the camera lens on the xbone always turns on. I don't know what it could mean.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#56Chao_YunPosted 4/26/2014 10:58:30 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
SubSeenix posted...
Yeah sure

Trust me - Just do it.
Its the secret sauce!

Speaking of the cam, something about it has been bothering me. :s Whenever I come into my room after my shower to dry off, the little white light next to the camera lens on the xbone always turns on. I don't know what it could mean.

It just means the NSA thinks you are cute.
---
#57velvet_hammerPosted 4/26/2014 11:00:38 AM
How many ps4s does that equal?
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#58Chao_YunPosted 4/26/2014 11:02:54 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
How many ps4s does that equal?

Less than one if it requires an internet connection....
---
#59Zurreal09Posted 4/26/2014 11:10:52 AM
Didn't they say that the cloud could provide the power of 10 xbones during E3?
#60Ep1c_WinPosted 4/26/2014 11:15:56 AM
Nairodmatic posted...
Zerabp posted...
Real time processing vs offloaded processing real time wins. They already have latency and bottleneck issues because of DDR3, using the cloud would exacerbate this. The only reason they are pushing "the cloud" so heavily is because it effectively brings back the always online drm by arguing that the cloud is needed for essential processing tasks.

I think this bears repeating.

---
Lets Go Buffalo!
PSN and LoL: Mynamesbob8 - Minecraft: Mynam3sbob8