Any Sniper Elite fans worried it's only $49.99?

#21PackersXLVPosted 4/26/2014 10:31:20 AM
We'll pay $49.99 I'll make some calls and make sure you pay $69.99 OK TC.
#22RedFive3Posted 4/26/2014 10:34:26 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Some of you are messing the point regarding SP, sometimes its nice to have an actual story and open area SP game, neither BF or COD care about SP any more. I realization graphically this game is not up to those levels but its nice to have a non MP story shooter. I get tired of FPS MP games.

I realize the price doesn't equal quality, I figured it would be 59.99 though this time, hopefully that's just how they want to price it again rather then something being wrong.

Only like 10 people buy BF or COD for the campaign lol, it's all about the MP.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#23RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/26/2014 10:40:51 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
richboy900 posted...
Even cod is better than bf in terms of single player, but bf is the better game. Online especially- even with bf4s early problems.

I keep forgetting that people are actually serious when they say this.

It's true, especially regarding BF4 vs COD Ghosts
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
2DS FC - Coming Soon
#24dementedlullabyPosted 4/26/2014 10:45:44 AM
RedFive3 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Some of you are messing the point regarding SP, sometimes its nice to have an actual story and open area SP game, neither BF or COD care about SP any more. I realization graphically this game is not up to those levels but its nice to have a non MP story shooter. I get tired of FPS MP games.

I realize the price doesn't equal quality, I figured it would be 59.99 though this time, hopefully that's just how they want to price it again rather then something being wrong.

I don't find the BF4 campaign that bad actually though. Not the best campaign ever but not horrible either. I really liked BC1/2 campaigns and the multiplayer in BC2 was some of the best in the BF series imo. BF3 had a pretty bad campaign. Glad they actually put some effort into BF4.

CoD4 had a good campaign as well. Beat it on veteran with Mile High achievement. WaW campaign was good but the grenade spam on veteran was insane lol. I can't even remember BO campaign that much tbh although I did that one on veteran as well. MW2 was the real downfall of CoD campaigns. Couldn't even finish it.
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#25FustmonkeyPosted 4/26/2014 10:49:15 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Boring game

For SP shooters it blows away BF and COD in that regard and is refreshing.

WTF kind of drugs are you taking?

if you find COD and BF SP campaigns better you're nuts. They're linear, bland and not the main focus of those games.

This. COD games haven't had a good campaign since WaW.

I just looked at my purchase history, I paid $14.99 for V2 on PC in July 2012, the game came out 3 months before that. Paid $4.99 for the Nazi Zombie game, which is an extremely awesome expansion.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#26batman1076Posted 4/26/2014 11:03:48 AM
Tenzhi posted...
I'd say I'm more happy than worried about the price.

---
Mans greatest weakness is his own mortality. How quickly we forget that 100yrs is a very, very small amount of time
#27RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/26/2014 11:12:36 AM
Fustmonkey posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Boring game

For SP shooters it blows away BF and COD in that regard and is refreshing.

WTF kind of drugs are you taking?

if you find COD and BF SP campaigns better you're nuts. They're linear, bland and not the main focus of those games.

This. COD games haven't had a good campaign since WaW.

I just looked at my purchase history, I paid $14.99 for V2 on PC in July 2012, the game came out 3 months before that. Paid $4.99 for the Nazi Zombie game, which is an extremely awesome expansion.

We are happy for you?
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
2DS FC - Coming Soon
#28ComradeRyanPosted 4/27/2014 4:01:44 PM
I am definitely picking up Sniper Elite 3 when the price drops down to $20.00.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#29kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2014 4:07:30 PM
dementedlullaby posted...
RedFive3 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I don't find the BF4 campaign that bad actually though. Not the best campaign ever but not horrible either. I really liked BC1/2 campaigns and the multiplayer in BC2 was some of the best in the BF series imo. BF3 had a pretty bad campaign. Glad they actually put some effort into BF4.

CoD4 had a good campaign as well. Beat it on veteran with Mile High achievement. WaW campaign was good but the grenade spam on veteran was insane lol. I can't even remember BO campaign that much tbh although I did that one on veteran as well. MW2 was the real downfall of CoD campaigns. Couldn't even finish it.

the early COD games had great campaigns. Whoever didn't get blown away when we stormed the beach last gen I believe is lieing. COD and BF drifted away from campaign focus and I miss it. I would love a COD WWI remake this gen with a co op story. This MP stuff is mindless, thoughtless fun but it doesn't draw you in. I know sniper elite won't be gorgeous and the best story ever but it won't suck.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#30Shadow4801Posted 4/27/2014 6:40:38 PM
Battlefield can't drift from single player as it was never about single player. The first battlefield, 1942, had a campaign simply made of the multiplayer maps with modes in historical order. Same with its sequel battlefield Vietnam. Call of duty was amazing back in the WW2 time frame. Sniper elite while a break from modern fps suffers from enemies spawning in when zones are entered preventing you from attempting to spot and snipe other snipers from long distance, and once spotted becomes less sniping and more like cod with a sniper rifle