Assassins Creed Unity might have 4P Coop, is this another gimmick by Ubisoft?

#11Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 8:56:15 AM(edited)
BSerenity posted...
Jedi454 posted...
BSerenity posted...
nb003_99 posted...
So... What's the gimmick?

Possible good news and Jedi is turning it into a joke. There is no gimmick here tho.

You're the only joke here.

You have some heavy double standards. Wanting to complain about negative topics and here you are spinning some possible good news into negative. You seem to be the joke on this board with your back and forth topics.

Just because you like this idea, doesn't mean everyone has to. I don't want to drive naval ships or do tailing missions, I want assassinations and a fresh story like in the older AC games.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#12Robin_MaskPosted 4/26/2014 9:04:58 AM
AC has just become the "LET US TRY THESE THINGS THAT DO NOT MAKE SENSE WITH THE GAME", Metal Gear and Splinter Cell have done more changes without changing the game.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#13BSerenityPosted 4/26/2014 9:08:37 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Just because you like this idea, doesn't mean everyone has to. I don't want to drive naval ships or do tailing missions, I want assassinations and a fresh story like in the older AC games.

I never gave my opinion on this. I specifically said it was possible good news. I personally have no interest in the series since the first game. This certainly is good news to some people tho.

I do think they need to fully pursue the pirate theme, but under a different name. No using creed or anything similar.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#14nableetPosted 4/26/2014 9:30:54 AM
Hopefully it is just an added component on the side like the MP. AC is still a story driven game and I can't see the inclusion of 3 more playable characters adding value to the story....

I still haven't finished revelations, 3 or black flag though.... So I am not that fussed what they do to the series.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#15dementedlullabyPosted 4/26/2014 10:33:15 AM
darealest47 posted...
I don't care for Pirate's Creed. Ubi$oft either needs to bring the series back into what it used to be or just change the name cause it obviously isn't about the assassins anymore.

I disagree, Counter : The Game Series should go forwards. Not backwards.
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#16nb003_99Posted 4/26/2014 11:32:13 AM
Jedi454 posted...
BSerenity posted...
nb003_99 posted...

Possible good news and Jedi is turning it into a joke. There is no gimmick here tho.

Straight to personal insults..
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#17BSerenityPosted 4/26/2014 12:47:29 PM
nb003_99 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
BSerenity posted...
nb003_99 posted...

Straight to personal insults..

I expect no less of certain posters at times.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#18LEGEND_725Posted 4/26/2014 12:49:09 PM
Jedi454 posted...
BSerenity posted...
nb003_99 posted...

Lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#19GuardianShadow0Posted 4/26/2014 3:07:02 PM
This could be alright or horrible. If they try to force it, it's not going to end well.
---
Killer of Topics
Flying Safari(Pidgey, Swanna, something) 4940-5557-6527 PM me if you add me.
#20zinsindettaPosted 4/26/2014 3:10:13 PM
Ugh screw that. Nothing kills a great single player story better then co-op. I have yet to be engaged in a great story in a co-op optional game.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta