Assassins Creed Unity might have 4P Coop, is this another gimmick by Ubisoft?

#21Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 5:11:12 PM
BSerenity posted...
nb003_99 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
BSerenity posted...
nb003_99 posted...
So... What's the gimmick?

Possible good news and Jedi is turning it into a joke. There is no gimmick here tho.

You're the only joke here.

Straight to personal insults..

I expect no less of certain posters at times.

You're the one implying i'm the joke mate, so I had to call you out on being a clown.

You're also not an Assassins Creed fan, so your opinion isn't worth jack squat son.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#22ExnoobishPosted 4/26/2014 5:21:39 PM
darealest47 posted...
I don't care for Pirate's Creed. Ubi$oft either needs to bring the series back into what it used to be or just change the name cause it obviously isn't about the assassins anymore.
#23BSerenityPosted 4/26/2014 5:37:21 PM
Jedi454 posted...
You're the one implying i'm the joke mate, so I had to call you out on being a clown.

You're also not an Assassins Creed fan, so your opinion isn't worth jack squat son.

"Possible good news and Jedi is turning it into a joke." It is referring to the news. Do you still have a problem comprehending what I said?

For the last time... I never gave my opinion on the series nor this bit of news. I clearly said that this could be possible good news to certain people. I, however, did give my opinion that they should do a series with the pirate theme, but keep the creed name away from it. Please read slowly if you have a hard time following.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#24MonicasBackPosted 4/26/2014 6:00:05 PM
Well considering Pirate Creed was the best AC game since 2, Im hoping they stick with the gimmicks. It seems to be working well for them.
---
Monicaaa
#25Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 7:03:07 PM
BSerenity posted...
Jedi454 posted...

"Possible good news and Jedi is turning it into a joke." It is referring to the news. Do you still have a problem comprehending what I said?

For the last time... I never gave my opinion on the series nor this bit of news. I clearly said that this could be possible good news to certain people. I, however, did give my opinion that they should do a series with the pirate theme, but keep the creed name away from it. Please read slowly if you have a hard time following.

What's with the hostility friend?
---
#26BSerenityPosted 4/26/2014 7:17:05 PM
Jedi454 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Stop with the ignorance that is twisting of my posts then. It is very clear what my posts were about intention wise.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#27Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 7:21:14 PM
BSerenity posted...
Jedi454 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Stop with the ignorance that is twisting of my posts then. It is very clear what my posts were about intention wise.

Let's stop the fussing and fudin'.
---
#288YorMommyPosted 4/28/2014 4:25:27 PM
The good thing about co-op is that its a choice. I THINK (but am not sure) that they would use separate missions for co-op here like they did with FC3. But even if they incorporate a full main campaign co-op mode people wouldn't have to play it. So there is no way this could be a bad thing, those against it would simply choose to play the game single player only.

For me, having the choice for co-op, ANY type of co-op, is a good thing. The opportunity to throw down with my friends at my side (virtually over "the internets" or next to me on the couch) is something to celebrate. Crack the brews and lets get to playing!