3 Xboxes into the game, which one is the best and why?

#11BeasthuntPosted 4/26/2014 9:19:51 PM
Xbox 360. How can you even put the Xbox One up against it. It's like putting a child up against an adult. The One needs some time to grow and mature, son. You don't become king just because you step on the scene. You need to work for it.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#12PorungaPosted 4/26/2014 9:24:05 PM
Xbox 360

Why?

Games
#13ComradeRyanPosted 4/27/2014 5:06:24 PM
Xbox 360 because of Gears of War and Halo 3. I am only getting a PS4 in the eighth generation.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#14xHughJasxPosted 4/27/2014 8:19:24 PM
ComradeRyan posted...
Xbox 360 because of Gears of War and Halo 3. I am only getting a PS4 in the eighth generation.

You do know Xbox one will have halo and gears aplenty right?
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#15TheCyborgNinjaPosted 4/27/2014 9:43:31 PM
The first Xbox was my favorite. The exclusives just appealed to me the most there, and the hardware wasn't a piece of junk for the first 3-4 years on the market. Based on how things are going, I think the Xbox One will be way better than the 360 (maybe not in sales, but in fun). With the 360, it felt like MS just stopped trying after a couple of years, and sat back all casual. With the first Xbox and with the One, they don't have that luxury.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#16ComradeRyanPosted 4/28/2014 7:47:41 AM
xHughJasx posted...
ComradeRyan posted...

You do know Xbox one will have halo and gears aplenty right?

Gears of War and Halo no longer have their original developers.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com