Microsoft Finds ET

#21Combo626(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 1:48:08 PM
Anakerie posted...
Those carts are going to be worth some serious money now. How ironic. They were buried because they couldn't sell, and now people are going to be willing to shell out a fortune just to own one.

I thought so too, but on the contrary, if you look on eBay, the sales of a "Brand New" sealed copy is around $30.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#22mokmuudPosted 4/26/2014 1:51:58 PM
Combo626 posted...
Anakerie posted...
Those carts are going to be worth some serious money now. How ironic. They were buried because they couldn't sell, and now people are going to be willing to shell out a fortune just to own one.

I thought so too, but on the contrary, if you look on eBay, the sales of a "Brand New" sealed copy is around $30.

Yeah its no Earthbound.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#23Combo626(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 1:59:24 PM
mokmuud posted...
Combo626 posted...
Anakerie posted...

Yeah its no Earthbound.

Earthbound, from the brief time I've played it recently, was TERRIBLE. I couldn't get past the beginning. Couldn't take the buttons and layout of the game. Must be a "had to play it when it came out" type deal.
---
#24mokmuudPosted 4/26/2014 2:06:36 PM
Combo626 posted...
mokmuud posted...
Combo626 posted...
Anakerie posted...

Yeah its no Earthbound.

Earthbound, from the brief time I've played it recently, was TERRIBLE. I couldn't get past the beginning. Couldn't take the buttons and layout of the game. Must be a "had to play it when it came out" type deal.

I was just talking prices.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#25Combo626(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 2:19:41 PM
mokmuud posted...
Combo626 posted...
mokmuud posted...
Combo626 posted...
Anakerie posted...

Yeah its no Earthbound.

I was just talking prices.

Oh, ok, that makes more sense. I'm betting everything they've un-Earthed goes into a museum.
---
#26mindoftwomoronsPosted 4/26/2014 2:26:35 PM
Combo626 posted...

True enough, but I wouldn't put it past someone to pay more for a "fabled landfill" edition.
---
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/monkeyofevil/magnaangemon.gif
#27Combo626(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 2:31:45 PM
mindoftwomorons posted...
Combo626 posted...

True enough, but I wouldn't put it past someone to pay more for a "fabled landfill" edition.

LOL That would be awesome! Just think of the promotion.
"Why buy 'THAT' version when you can buy THIS version! Comes with REAL dirt!"
---
#28AnakeriePosted 4/26/2014 2:33:06 PM
I meant the ones for the landfill, if they were sold. People would pay a lot for one. Heck, if I had money to burn I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one myself.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#29Combo626(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 2:35:32 PM
Anakerie posted...
I meant the ones for the landfill, if they were sold. People would pay a lot for one. Heck, if I had money to burn I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one myself.

I meant that too. How would you be able to tell the difference? The dirt?
If that's the case I'd buy a cheap one from eBay, grab some dirt from my back yard and sell it for $500.
---
#30ThePuddingManPosted 4/26/2014 3:05:47 PM
nableet posted...
Sweet. They should re-release it on the new consoles as a download in all its glory :-) Who wouldn't buy that?

I still have the Atari 2600 version. That game really is awful. It would be interesting to see if Xbox One could play it though.