Xbox One is a superior console in many ways

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One is a superior console in many ways

User Info: Kraven_XRLKB

Kraven_XRLKB
2 years ago#1
We got Titanfall, a new Halo and another Gears of War to set the PS4 on fire. In fact I threw my PS3 in a dumpster for a Xbox One.
PSN: TheCrimsonBeast

User Info: mokmuud

mokmuud
2 years ago#2
Kraven_XRLKB posted...
We got Titanfall, a new Halo and another Gears of War to set the PS4 on fire. In fact I threw my PS3 in a dumpster for a Xbox One.

I enjoy Titanfall but I can do without another Halo or Gears. Also why would you throw it in a dumpster? Trade it and get more games.
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539

User Info: mattglosbcfc

mattglosbcfc
2 years ago#3
mokmuud posted...
Kraven_XRLKB posted...

I enjoy Titanfall but I can do without another Halo or Gears. Also why would you throw it in a dumpster? Trade it and get more games.

Agree about Halo. I mistakenly bought Halo 4. Man that was a boring game. Sold it quite quickly.
But Gears, I am looking forward too. I loved Gears 1,2 and 3. Never played Judgement, but I will pick it up.
Also looking forward too the proper sequel to Forza 4 since 5 was clearly a rush job.

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
2 years ago#4
I hear Titanfall was a real system seller!

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: badmanneil

badmanneil
2 years ago#5
LMAO at this reassurance post. The only game that will run 1080p/60fps is halo. Titanfall loses it's appeal after 2 weeks.. Gears.. Lol

Sad when topics like this need to be made

User Info: mattglosbcfc

mattglosbcfc
2 years ago#6
badmanneil posted...
LMAO at this reassurance post. The only game that will run 1080p/60fps is halo. Titanfall loses it's appeal after 2 weeks.. Gears.. Lol

Sad when topics like this need to be made

Who gives a **** what game will run at 1080p? That the mark of a great game is it? Wow, I thought the mark of a good game was good gameplay. Clearly I was wrong.

You may not like Gears, so??? I do. So do many others.
I find Infamous ****. and Killzone. But if you like em. Good for you.

User Info: BlackPrivilege

BlackPrivilege
2 years ago#7
3 shootans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHGCz6xxiw
Steve Jobs: ":)"

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
2 years ago#8
fanboys and trolls these days dont even have to put any effort to get marked and ignored

User Info: Zurreal09

Zurreal09
2 years ago#9
Lol you bring these trolls on yourselves.

Its like you keep insisting on agitating the tiger, but you wonder why you keep getting bitten.

User Info: Olvita

Olvita
2 years ago#10
ew, another self-persuasion topic.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One is a superior console in many ways

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived