I wonder if Xbox one will every run 1080p on Multi platform games

#11TheGam3925Posted 4/26/2014 5:52:48 PM
Developers need to keep multiplatform games similar regardless of hardware. Games need to look and run decent on the weaker console essentially holding back the more powerful console.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#12ZeroShot101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 7:19:16 PM
RedFive3 posted...
I wonder if your grammar will ever improve, TC?

I realize I made a mistake in the topic sentence and wrote every instead of ever, I can't fix that now.
#13UnhelpfulNPCPosted 4/26/2014 7:31:03 PM
Seeing as a bunch already do, I can't see why not.
#14BoneRevolutionPosted 4/26/2014 7:39:23 PM
Already runs. With DX12 we're going 4K
#15Apex-PlayerPosted 4/26/2014 7:41:37 PM
UnhelpfulNPC posted...

What exactly classifies a 'bunch'? And would you really want cardboard cutout pedestrians in an open world game? Or cardboard cutout anything in any other game? Most likely not smh.

If they borrow the rights to Paper Mario i'm sure it would reach 1080p on xboxone but anything else is doubtful.

Hell Trials Fusion couldn't even achieve it, and that game is not anything special.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#16Shinobi120Posted 4/26/2014 7:42:59 PM
BoneRevolution posted...

LMAO.
#17BoneRevolutionPosted 4/26/2014 7:50:28 PM
Apex-Player posted...
UnhelpfulNPC posted...

What exactly classifies a 'bunch'? And would you really want cardboard cutout pedestrians in an open world game? Or cardboard cutout anything in any other game? Most likely not smh.

If they borrow the rights to Paper Mario i'm sure it would reach 1080p on xboxone but anything else is doubtful.

Hell Trials Fusion couldn't even achieve it, and that game is not anything special.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/969/4437/original.jpg
#18BoneRevolutionPosted 4/26/2014 7:50:44 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...

LMAO.

;)
#19Apex-PlayerPosted 4/26/2014 7:59:53 PM(edited)
BoneRevolution posted...
Apex-Player posted...
UnhelpfulNPC posted...

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/969/4437/original.jpg

Lol if those are not swapped that's embarrassing, legitimately.
Yet, I never purchased so I don't care at all. Watching streams showed me that game wasn't worth 40 to begin with.

Although that picture is lol. If that's legit well haha can tell Trials was established on xbox and this just looks like paid sabotage. No reason the ps4 would have worse graphics unless MS paid off someone to tamper with the ps4 version. Or the developer was very xbox oriented and sucks terribly at porting.

---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#20crynryanPosted 4/26/2014 7:59:44 PM
Rayman Legends.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)