Tomb Raider
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
#22BoneRevolutionPosted 4/26/2014 7:05:02 PM
Apex-Player posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
Apex-Player posted...
UnhelpfulNPC posted...
Seeing as a bunch already do, I can't see why not.

What exactly classifies a 'bunch'? And would you really want cardboard cutout pedestrians in an open world game? Or cardboard cutout anything in any other game? Most likely not smh.

If they borrow the rights to Paper Mario i'm sure it would reach 1080p on xboxone but anything else is doubtful.

Hell Trials Fusion couldn't even achieve it, and that game is not anything special.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/969/4437/original.jpg

Lol if those are not swapped that's embarrassing, legitimately.
Yet, I never purchased so I don't care at all. Watching streams showed me that game wasn't worth 40 to begin with.

Although that picture is lol. If that's legit well haha can tell Trials was established on xbox and this just looks like paid sabotage. No reason the ps4 would have worse graphics unless MS paid off someone to tamper with the ps4 version. Or the developer was very xbox oriented and sucks terribly at porting.

That pic is legit. Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcklldryRhw&list=UU9PBzalIcEQCsiIkq36PyUA
#23PolskihammerPosted 4/26/2014 7:09:51 PM(edited)
Yea that Tomb Raider was a whopping 30fps on 720p. Expect all multiplats to be the same.
---
= |
#24cloudtheprophetPosted 4/26/2014 7:13:15 PM
Polskihammer posted...
Yea that Tomb Raider was a whopping 30fps. Expect all multiplats to be the same.

TC asked for 1080p. He didn't say anything about framerate.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
#25Apex-PlayerPosted 4/26/2014 7:13:44 PM
So ones before texture pop in and the others after texture pop in.
Glad to know the ps4 would still look decent, but texture pop in seems to take longer on ps4.

Sucks, but at least it's not the actual full on texture you're seeing in the pic.
If this gen becomes a comparison of before and after pop in pics, that's sad.
Inexcusable either way, asking 40 for sloppy is still anti consumer and i'm sure Watch Dogs will suffer equal nonsense.

Although realistically, it's a shady way to compare the two. If done with Titanfall in the same fashion, the 360 could be made to look better then the xboxone version in photos.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#26BoneRevolutionPosted 4/26/2014 7:18:05 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Glad to know the ps4 would still look decent, but texture pop in seems to take longer on ps4.

Sucks, but at least it's not the actual full on texture you're seeing in the pic.
Inexcusable either way, asking 40 for sloppy is still anti consumer and i'm sure Watch Dogs will suffer equal nonsense.

Although realistically, it's a shady way to compare the two. If done with Titanfall in the same fashion, the 360 could be made to look better then the xboxone version in photos.

http://www.extremetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/admin_2.gif
#27GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/26/2014 7:20:11 PM
I wonder is fish dream, just think about that for a little while.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#28Cowboy082288Posted 4/26/2014 7:59:05 PM
Apex-Player posted...

You are aware that a game does not have to have texture pop in right?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#29ChargrilledPosted 4/26/2014 8:10:38 PM
child of light is 1080p.... but then thats easy
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#30UnhelpfulNPCPosted 4/26/2014 9:32:50 PM
Apex-Player posted...
UnhelpfulNPC posted...
Seeing as a bunch already do, I can't see why not.

What exactly classifies a 'bunch'? And would you really want cardboard cutout pedestrians in an open world game? Or cardboard cutout anything in any other game? Most likely not smh.

If they borrow the rights to Paper Mario i'm sure it would reach 1080p on xboxone but anything else is doubtful.

Hell Trials Fusion couldn't even achieve it, and that game is not anything special.

Tomb Raider, Strider, most of the sports games off the top of my head.