So now that its easy to find a PS4, How much do you think the xbone will sell?

#1MonicasBackPosted 4/26/2014 5:47:32 PM
People like me who only bought an xbone because there were no PS4s won't have to worry about that anymore.
---
Monicaaa
#2HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/26/2014 5:51:06 PM
Slightly more than PS4. Titanfall really made it easy to find a PS4.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#3axelfooley2k5Posted 4/26/2014 6:04:55 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...

havent seen you post in a while
you have got a ton of defending to do

board is out of control!!!!!
---
Sergeant Harrison Yates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv62bDzeWKQ
#43HPPosted 4/26/2014 6:09:35 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...

I know man, XB1 almost matched the PS4 in sales when that amazing system seller was released. Think of where things can go from here!
#5HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/26/2014 6:19:54 PM
3HP posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

I know man, XB1 almost matched the PS4 in sales when that amazing system seller was released. Think of where things can go from here!

Im just going by trends. PS4 sold less in Japan this month than last month. Despite zero stock issues on Amazon since mid march, PS4 has dropped for #1 to #6. Its no longer hard to find, its no longer that desirable..

if thers a bigger difference in next months npd (above 59k in PS4s favour) I'll close my account. If there is less, you have to marry a hairy man.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#6kyncaniPosted 4/26/2014 6:20:16 PM
3HP posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

Somewhere between disaster and utter failure ?
#7ThatLaoGuyPosted 4/26/2014 6:22:12 PM
kids be delusional here on gamefaqs. lol My guess is the PS4 will continue to dominate and xbone sales will drop easily. People who wanted one have one so all the excess supply will just sit on shelves. My costco has a crap ton of xbones and PS4, but the ps4 is bundled and priced at 489 and flying off shelves even. The xbone is $449 and looked to be fully stocked lol.. Titanfall died pretty quick for the "next best thing"
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#8kyncaniPosted 4/26/2014 6:24:57 PM
MonicasBack posted...
So now that its easy to find a PS4, How much do you think the xbone will sell?

Very badly.

The Xbox One was neck to neck with the PS4 a few months ago.

Now it's being outsold two to one.

And it's getting worse every month.
#9Apex-PlayerPosted 4/26/2014 6:32:58 PM(edited)
Normally I would say ps4s are hard to find still, but just this morning I only had to check 4 stores before finding one for sale, Best Buy had 2 in stock.

Bought it for my nephew with inFamous SS since hes been staying with me all week and I got tired of sharing mine lol.

580 after tax though, Canada prices still hurt but it was worth it because ps4.

#Blogfaqs

/So in summary, the gap will only widen because people like myself who have been looking for another be it for gifts or just another room, can now find more to purchase. Add to those people still looking, sales will be good for Sony.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#10gobuffalo30Posted 4/26/2014 6:42:40 PM
Every time I'm at my local target I see a case full of xbox ones and no Playstations. Just from my observation locally, people aren't buying xbox ones because there is no ps4s. I know it's happened but we now know the market and stock situations now.