So now that its easy to find a PS4, How much do you think the xbone will sell?

#11DavCubePosted 4/26/2014 7:01:45 PM
The gap is still widening, though. Yes, it's widening at a slower pace, but it's still widening, there doesn't seem to be anything in for foreseeable future that will shift that trend.

Yet.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#12Laylow12Posted 4/26/2014 7:10:22 PM
I bought a second PS4 for my bedroom because the awesome "cloud" saves let me take my gaming anywhere and the superior multimedia experience. I sold my XBOX ONE because it was buggier than a roach coach in Harlem.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#13Foreign ObjectsPosted 4/26/2014 7:16:19 PM
People who want the Xbox, will buy the Xbox. People who want the PS4 will buy the PS4.
---
etc
#14aj4x94Posted 4/26/2014 7:26:15 PM
MonicasBack posted...
People like me who only bought an xbone because there were no PS4s won't have to worry about that anymore.

Easy? Where do you live? I seriously haven't seen a PS4 since Black Friday. Nowhere here in Texas has brand new PS4s for sale.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#15youngskillzPosted 4/26/2014 7:54:22 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
Every time I'm at my local target I see a case full of xbox ones and no Playstations. Just from my observation locally, people aren't buying xbox ones because there is no ps4s. I know it's happened but we now know the market and stock situations now.

same here.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#16MonicasBack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 9:16:34 PM
aj4x94 posted...
MonicasBack posted...
People like me who only bought an xbone because there were no PS4s won't have to worry about that anymore.

Easy? Where do you live? I seriously haven't seen a PS4 since Black Friday. Nowhere here in Texas has brand new PS4s for sale.

Michigan, my local GS had 5 or more, and target had 3 on the shelf.
---
Monicaaa
#17Spetsnaz420Posted 4/27/2014 1:37:27 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
3HP posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Slightly more than PS4. Titanfall really made it easy to find a PS4.

I know man, XB1 almost matched the PS4 in sales when that amazing system seller was released. Think of where things can go from here!

Im just going by trends. PS4 sold less in Japan this month than last month. Despite zero stock issues on Amazon since mid march, PS4 has dropped for #1 to #6. Its no longer hard to find, its no longer that desirable..

if thers a bigger difference in next months npd (above 59k in PS4s favour) I'll close my account. If there is less, you have to marry a hairy man.

But Sony is still manufacturing PS4s right? Right?
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#18loafy013Posted 4/27/2014 1:42:56 AM
Foreign Objects posted...
People who want the Xbox, will buy the Xbox. People who want the PS4 will buy the PS4.

Yeah, for something that costs a couple hundred dollars, I'm not going to suddenly change my mind just because its out of stock. A game system to me isn't an impulse buy.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.