I guess we all know where the CoD series has gone.

#21DojoMaxPosted 4/28/2014 12:48:01 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Still has made more money than all your favourite franchises.

I don't see what's wrong with a completely optional non intrusive dlc such as this.

But I guess to close minded people they will always believe marijuana is bad.

Off topic you sig is so true bro
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#22CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 12:56:25 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

I don't see what's wrong with a completely optional non intrusive dlc such as this.

Lol. You are a very ignorant person and it is evident throughout all of your posts on this site. Too bad intelligence isn't DLC.

If you don't understand the nature of my topic, that's on you. I have nothing against marijuana itself. It should have been legalized (while regulated and still controlled) years ago.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Daphne or Roz? Daphne: 0 Roz: 0
#23DojoMaxPosted 4/28/2014 1:02:21 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Lol. You are a very ignorant person and it is evident throughout all of your posts on this site. Too bad intelligence isn't DLC.

If you don't understand the nature of my topic, that's on you. I have nothing against marijuana itself. It should have been legalized (while regulated and still controlled) years ago.

I think a lot of people went on the weed aspect but really it's more about publishers and developers putting out half-assed games and not only charging for content that could have been on disc (or in the case of Capcom already on the disc), but then their add-on content is becoming outright stupid.

We're buying games and expecting DLC to expand our games (which is bad in itself) but now we are getting useless DLC on top of a lacking 60 dollar game.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#24PoweredMilkManPosted 4/28/2014 1:24:31 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Yeah boy! Snoop Dogg voice pack and now this!

Next, we need a Jerry Garcia Acid Trip Rifle with a Dennis Leary voice pack.

I seen somewhere the Drill instructor from full metal jacket is doing a voice pack
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#25wskingwsPosted 4/28/2014 1:35:21 AM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Laylow12 posted...

I seen somewhere the Drill instructor from full metal jacket is doing a voice pack

I don't know if it's that exact same guy but I saw a drill instructor voice pack on the Xbox store the other day.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#26CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 1:46:24 AM
Are you referring to R. Lee Ermey?
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Daphne or Roz? Daphne: 0 Roz: 0
#27Tyronelio1Posted 4/28/2014 1:58:42 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Your topic is stating your opinion on the fact that's it has gone dudebro and is a joke to you? Obviously I wasn't going to refute an opinion.

I was clearly just stating mine on the topic of the dlc and cod, well the more money part isn't an opinion obviously.

Sure my post would've better suited on that post on the ps4 board about that dude not buying cod if the next one has marijuana references.

As for this...

What was once a series that embraced past and present warfare is now a pop culture DLC cash-grab aimed at the lowest common denominator. It's embarrassing that Michael Meyers and Predator are DLC for a game centered around "modern warfare."

What in the hell is wrong with a game or any game offering more then just standard map packs? It's what the fans want. And not to mention the maps for ghosts are the best in the franchise yet IMHO.

The games multiplayer has always been arcade like and fun, not about serious modern warfare as you put it, that's for the single player campaign as always.

The game still has a robust single player centred on a red dawn esque story with some quality writing and amazing set pieces, without any cheese at all.

Guess adding optional things to someone's game is a bad thing and devs should just offer the bare bones map packs of old or stop that entirely.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.
#28PoweredMilkManPosted 4/28/2014 2:55:16 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Are you referring to R. Lee Ermey?

Yep
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#29NO2_FiendPosted 4/28/2014 3:00:49 AM
Laylow12 posted...

Don't you mean Timothy Leary? Dennis Leary is a comedian.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#30NO2_FiendPosted 4/28/2014 3:20:57 AM
This whole thread is stupid. DLC customization isn't new to CoD and Cannabis references aren't either. You guys don't remember the stoner title cards "Blunt Trauma, High Command, and Joint Ops" from MW2? And it's just now becoming a problem for you?

It's funny you pick Cannabis too. Way to throw your prejudices out there like that has any less place in a CoD game then Bacon camos and aliens.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....