Grave, Our Indie Horror Game Just Announced for Xbox One, Kickstarted!

#1Lion HeartPosted 4/27/2014 12:25:28 PM
I'd been looking for a few Xbox One communities to mention this to, and forgot that I hadn't posted to GameFAQs. We're working on a surrealist horror game that features dynamically changing environments and unconventional weaponry, set in an open desert wasteland. We were recently accepted into the ID@XBox program and are officially slated for release on Xbox One.

We've also been running a month-long Kickstarter campaign and were happy to receive our goal 3 days early. The campaign ends at 10 tonight, but I wanted to show people the game and how it works. If you'd like to check it out it's here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2129301589/grave-open-world-survival-horror

We don't yet have a GameFAQs entry (that will be the sign that we've really made it!), but I wanted to let people know the game was coming out early 2015. I used to post here all the time so it's cool to be able to come back with this news!
---
GameFAQs is nothing more than gaffers, gewgaws and guffaws. Good God!
#2Mindwipe77Posted 4/27/2014 12:29:04 PM
im offended by your sig
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#3Laylow12Posted 4/27/2014 12:36:49 PM
Good luck with the game.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4g7g7g7g7Posted 4/27/2014 12:38:00 PM
Well done guys I really wish you luck. Looks interesting but the "survival horror" fans are going to be a very demanding bunch to keep happy, especially the sort that plough money into kickstarters.
---
"You know what's most annoying about hearing neighbors having sex?,
When it's too quiet*" - Umbongo
#5BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/27/2014 1:05:11 PM
I call dibs on beta testing.

(Respect the playground rules)
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!