Funny thing is people think they know what they are talking about the "Cloud"

#1zerooo0Posted 4/27/2014 1:25:47 PM
My 2 cents on the subject is that we don't know how, or if MS will be able to use it to improve the X1. I say lets just wait and see what MS claims if it could happen or not. Much better than trying to act like we are all experts on the field when they are working on the actual thing and not us. I am definitely not going to try to act like an expert or even give any input of what could happen on the subject of the "Cloud". It could give the X1 more power, or it could not. The only thing we know of right now is DX12 is on the horizon, and that will help in development somehow. Again not going to try and act like an expert in that field, so I will just leave it like that.

I just say we talk about the games, or if we talk about the console specs lets just leave the "Cloud" out of it until we see something of what it can do. Or of noticeable results of what MS is claiming.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2014 9:45:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3TheCyborgNinjaPosted 4/27/2014 9:48:28 PM
The cloud can go two ways:

1. improved games that become "always online"

2. nothing changes
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2014 11:38:59 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
The cloud can go two ways:

1. improved games that become "always online"

2. nothing changes

Exactly it's useless to speculate about a field that probably a small minority are only apart of if they are. I'm not going to try and sound like an expert over what I don't know.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5Tyronelio1Posted 4/27/2014 11:40:38 PM
Inb4 people says its been around for years.

No it hasn't, no one knows how ms is using it so just shut up and wait.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.
#6Combo626Posted 4/27/2014 11:41:35 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Inb4 people says its been around for years.

No it hasn't, no one knows how ms is using it so just shut up and wait.

B-b-b-ut my cousin's aunt's sister's uncle's friend's next door neighbor said it doesn't work!
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#7geodANGERPosted 4/28/2014 1:27:25 AM(edited)
Out of a full year my internet goes out maybe and I say maybe once a year for longer than 20min, I live in Phoenix and have cox communications. If online only games are the future I have no problem with it.
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#8Jedi454Posted 4/28/2014 3:08:17 AM
Fanboys will deny any possibilities to achievement that self reassurance.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#9nableetPosted 4/28/2014 3:21:52 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Fanboys will deny any possibilities to achievement that self reassurance.

Is that supposed to be a sentence?

People are skeptical of the MS cloud because the only thing we have seen is a video of PC's running on an internal (awesome) internet connection.

Show me something on the xbox in a real world setting, using average internet bandwidth and I'll jump on board. Until then, I remain skeptical.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#10MrSpaM111Posted 4/28/2014 3:27:25 AM
Is TC seriously trying to suggest that cloud computing is something MS have invented for the XBox One?

I didn't realise humans could be this stupid
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628