so it looks like the future is this...

#41BushidoEffect3Posted 4/27/2014 10:48:41 PM
aj4x94 posted...
The future is black.

Eff streaming and a digital only generation. Physical disks for the win.

I agree. prefer something I can hold and collect. and display years later as an actual item.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#42HyzenbergPosted 4/27/2014 11:30:44 PM
Great... so rumors and speculation are fact now. This has also been a topic of discussion since December of 2012. Basically, you went through the trouble of finding any negative information you possibly could on the PS4, and posted it without thinking clearly or considering... well, anything.
---
The Xbox One Board: If you dare to state facts, clear up misinformation, or have a different opinion, you are a Sony fanboy.
#43Tyronelio1Posted 4/27/2014 11:39:11 PM
Hyzenberg posted...
Great... so rumors and speculation are fact now. This has also been a topic of discussion since December of 2012. Basically, you went through the trouble of finding any negative information you possibly could on the PS4, and posted it without thinking clearly or considering... well, anything.

I'm just waiting for you to sign into your other alts and come agree with yourself .
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.
#44HyzenbergPosted 4/27/2014 11:45:20 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Hyzenberg posted...

I'm just waiting for you to sign into your other alts and come agree with yourself .

Sigh... this again, Tyron? Assuming I have alts to compensate for lack of a proper reply? No real counter-argument? No refuting the points made? You're better off just not posting then.
---
The Xbox One Board: If you dare to state facts, clear up misinformation, or have a different opinion, you are a Sony fanboy.
#45PoweredMilkManPosted 4/27/2014 11:46:26 PM
and this is where always online will comeback to play this time and everyone will praise it.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#46loafy013Posted 4/27/2014 11:48:47 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
aj4x94 posted...
The future is black.

Eff streaming and a digital only generation. Physical disks for the win.

I agree. prefer something I can hold and collect. and display years later as an actual item.

For me its not the displaying, its the being able to still play a game several generations down the line. I still have a working NES and SNES that I use from time to time because the games have real replay value to me and aren't just a trophy hunt to never touch again.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#47BushidoEffect3Posted 4/27/2014 11:52:46 PM
^ agree with that too.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#48Tyronelio1Posted 4/27/2014 11:56:40 PM
Hyzenberg posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Hyzenberg posted...

Sigh... this again, Tyron? Assuming I have alts to compensate for lack of a proper reply? No real counter-argument? No refuting the points made? You're better off just not posting then.

You didn't make any points... And the fact that you're a provisional proves that you are in fact an alt account, so what is your main account?
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.
#49HyzenbergPosted 4/28/2014 12:01:27 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

You didn't make any points... And the fact that you're a provisional proves that you are in fact an alt account, so what is your main account?

My main account was "HyzinBurg" which got banned for posting factual sales data and replying to someone posting garbage misinformation, sort of like the type I replied to just moments ago. It's like the moderators need to defend you guys because you're all so upset over the PS4 stomping on the Xbox One that you need guardians on a forum.

And yes, I did make points. I said that this has been speculation for quite some time now, and that posting this stuff and acting as if it's 100% fact and that there will IN FACT never ever be a PS5 is complete bogus. It's not my fault that you lack the capacity to come up with a legitimate counter-argument.
---
#50Tyronelio1Posted 4/28/2014 12:08:54 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/HyzinBurg

This account? That was also a provisional that been banned?

And guess what if you google the account name with gamefaqs at the same time you get a bunch of pitiful troll posts. :-)
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.