so it looks like the future is this...

#51HyzenbergPosted 4/28/2014 12:26:26 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/HyzinBurg

This account? That was also a provisional that been banned?

And guess what if you google the account name with gamefaqs at the same time you get a bunch of pitiful troll posts. :-)

Yes, there was also Hyzenburg after that, which also got banned because apparently, telling someone that their argument is monumentally terrible is very offensive.

If I google your name with gamefaqs at the same time, I see you being an xbox fantroll much like the other dozen this board has. Then again, that's not really a surprise to anyone.

It seems posting facts have hurt the xbox fanboys so much that they now consider it "trolling" while actual xbox trolls like LEGEND, Necro00 and kcypher get to post all the garbage they want without moderation. The moderators on this board are corrupted. Plain and simple.
---
The Xbox One Board: If you dare to state facts, clear up misinformation, or have a different opinion, you are a Sony fanboy.
#52Tyronelio1Posted 4/28/2014 12:32:37 AM
Hyzenberg posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/HyzinBurg

This account? That was also a provisional that been banned?

And guess what if you google the account name with gamefaqs at the same time you get a bunch of pitiful troll posts. :-)

Yes, there was also Hyzenburg after that, which also got banned because apparently, telling someone that their argument is monumentally terrible is very offensive.

If I google your name with gamefaqs at the same time, I see you being an xbox fantroll much like the other dozen this board has. Then again, that's not really a surprise to anyone.

It seems posting facts have hurt the xbox fanboys so much that they now consider it "trolling" while actual xbox trolls like LEGEND, Necro00 and kcypher get to post all the garbage they want without moderation. The moderators on this board are corrupted. Plain and simple.

Nope there you are wrong again, necro and kcypher spew their own garbage and blind fanboyism and people dislike what they post as much as anyone else when it's plain idiotic.

You have to be blind to see, well in your case you are. as you created multiple alts to troll this board and then cry foul when they get banned.

You never post facts with the intention of having a general discussion it's always stealth trolling, you can call me a fan troll all you want but plot twist. I own all three current gen consoles
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.
#53HyzenbergPosted 4/28/2014 12:46:28 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

Nope there you are wrong again, necro and kcypher spew their own garbage and blind fanboyism and people dislike what they post as much as anyone else when it's plain idiotic.

I didn't say other people on this board didn't like their posts. I said the moderators usually do nothing about it, which is true. See, you misread my post. I never said this board didn't hate the crap they spewed, I said the moderators usually don't do anything about them. Did I explain it well enough that time?

You have to be blind to see,

I think what you mean to say is that *I would have to be blind to NOT see*

well in your case you are. as you created multiple alts to troll this board and then cry foul when they get banned.

Nope, just stating facts. You are aware that younger accounts face more posting restrictions, yes? Did you also read what I said about Moderators usually not taking action against previously mentioned trolls? Welp, there ya have it, sunshine. Corruption.

You never post facts with the intention of having a general discussion it's always stealth trolling, you can call me a fan troll all you want but plot twist. I own all three current gen consoles

So what should I do to show that I have every intention of just having a general discussion? Post a bunch of smiley faces? Keep saying "I just wanna talk about stuff" every single time?

When someone posts nonsense, I'll usually reply in some way in which you would find it it be stealth-trolling. sorry, I don't answer back nonsensical posts, bad troll attempts and the spreading of misinformation with sweet and nicey-nice posts with flowers and smiles.

By the way, if you own all next gen consoles as you claim...
1. May we have some proof?
2. Why would you argue against ME when this insanely obvious troll topic has been made?
---
The Xbox One Board: If you dare to state facts, clear up misinformation, or have a different opinion, you are a Sony fanboy.
#54nableetPosted 4/28/2014 3:13:50 AM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
nableet posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
BSerenity posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
But the cloud can't do gaming. All the sony guys swear it's just a buzz word. Many of them claim to be IT guys.

There is a key difference between what Sony is going for and MS. At least get that right.

So you didn't read this part huh?

If PlayStation Now is a success, it could be immensely beneficial to Sony -- shifting from a hardware/software business model to a cloud-based service model would open up a number of opportunities while simultaneously limiting risks.

Sony would no longer need to worry about designing, building, and shipping a new low-margin PlayStation every few years, and it could cut could out traditional retail middlemen. Regular subscription revenue would likely prove more stable than seasonal software demand.

Also, what is the difference you speak of if they are going to move towards cloud gaming?

Ms want to use the cloud to help with the processes that the console is too weak to handle. It would run along side the CPU/GPU to take away some of the burden, in theory.

Sony want to stream a whole game to your device, which is running fully elsewhere.

The PS Vita can already stream and play PS4 games and this is a similar premise. The MS idea is as yet unproven.

So how would streaming games handle multiplayer like bf4? Can the cloud render everything on screen as well as keep track of all players in real time?

If ms can't offload real time how can sony?

Also, you will need a constant strong Internet signal (always online), and you wouldn't own the games be able to trade or share...am I missing the part where this is cool for Sony but bad for MS to do?

The same way it happens with Vita remote play for MP. Everything happens on the main console with the information streamed to you. That is not doing what Ms claims they want the cloud to do.

I'm not arguing for Ps Now. I don't like the idea of streaming games and not owning them. I'm just trying to explain why they are different, since you seem unable to tell the difference.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#55BushidoEffect3Posted 4/28/2014 4:52:59 AM
The future is for Sony and PC.

not sure about nintendos plans... hope they don't die off.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#56U_WOT_M8Posted 4/28/2014 6:01:44 AM
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/09/is-this-the-end-of-microsofts-xbox.aspx

so it looks like the future is this...

Goodbye, Xbox.
#57chrish909Posted 4/28/2014 7:05:19 AM
Playstation now will be an app that lets you rent games for a period of time. The app will be available for xbox consoles. So playstation only has timed exclusives now, lol.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#58U_WOT_M8Posted 4/28/2014 7:14:13 AM
chrish909 posted...
The app will be available for xbox consoles. So playstation only has timed exclusives now, lol.

Why do you talk about these things without knowing anything about how they work or to what extent? You act like this is going to be the death of PS exclusives. Hate to break your little fanboy heart, but it won't be. I know you're desperately hoping this is the case, but it is not. Sorry. Tissues to your left.

By the way, what do you think of people that go to message boards of consoles they hate?
#59BSerenityPosted 4/28/2014 7:15:19 AM
chrish909 posted...
Playstation now will be an app that lets you rent games for a period of time. The app will be available for xbox consoles. So playstation only has timed exclusives now, lol.

It will? You also don't understand what is exclusive...
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#60U_WOT_M8Posted 4/28/2014 7:17:14 AM
By the way, Chrish909, Your sig is completely ridiculous. You're never going to buy a PS4 because of an article telling you that PS3 fanboys are the worst? Open your eyes, lad. The xbox fantrolls of this new generation have become just as bad, if not worse... and posters like You are the evidence.

Hey guess what. I'm never going to buy an Xbox One because of fanboys like you. Sound reasonable?