so it looks like the future is this...

#61leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 7:01:49 AM
Hyzenberg posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Nope there you are wrong again, necro and kcypher spew their own garbage and blind fanboyism and people dislike what they post as much as anyone else when it's plain idiotic.

I didn't say other people on this board didn't like their posts. I said the moderators usually do nothing about it, which is true. See, you misread my post. I never said this board didn't hate the crap they spewed, I said the moderators usually don't do anything about them. Did I explain it well enough that time?

You have to be blind to see,

I think what you mean to say is that *I would have to be blind to NOT see*

well in your case you are. as you created multiple alts to troll this board and then cry foul when they get banned.

Nope, just stating facts. You are aware that younger accounts face more posting restrictions, yes? Did you also read what I said about Moderators usually not taking action against previously mentioned trolls? Welp, there ya have it, sunshine. Corruption.

You never post facts with the intention of having a general discussion it's always stealth trolling, you can call me a fan troll all you want but plot twist. I own all three current gen consoles

So what should I do to show that I have every intention of just having a general discussion? Post a bunch of smiley faces? Keep saying "I just wanna talk about stuff" every single time?

When someone posts nonsense, I'll usually reply in some way in which you would find it it be stealth-trolling. sorry, I don't answer back nonsensical posts, bad troll attempts and the spreading of misinformation with sweet and nicey-nice posts with flowers and smiles.

By the way, if you own all next gen consoles as you claim...
1. May we have some proof?
2. Why would you argue against ME when this insanely obvious troll topic has been made?

its pretty funny you think this is a troll topic. Just because you ponys wanted the xbox to go away so bad, and now you see from the horses mouth that we have a better chance of playing games on a system made by amazon than one from sony 10 years from now youre so butt hurt you cant come up with a coherent thought. LOL i guess it would be a tough pill to swallow though
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#62leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 7:05:05 AM
BSerenity posted...
chrish909 posted...
Playstation now will be an app that lets you rent games for a period of time. The app will be available for xbox consoles. So playstation only has timed exclusives now, lol.

It will? You also don't understand what is exclusive...

see he actually understands what the article is saying. PS now WILL be available on XBox consoles, as well as probably the amazon console, nintendo, and something from apple.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
#63U_WOT_M8Posted 4/28/2014 7:05:18 AM
U_WOT_M8 posted...
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/09/is-this-the-end-of-microsofts-xbox.aspx

Goodbye, Xbox.

In case you missed it, TC.
#64BSerenityPosted 4/28/2014 7:14:05 AM
leelee3105 posted...
BSerenity posted...
chrish909 posted...
Playstation now will be an app that lets you rent games for a period of time. The app will be available for xbox consoles. So playstation only has timed exclusives now, lol.

It will? You also don't understand what is exclusive...

see he actually understands what the article is saying. PS now WILL be available on XBox consoles, as well as probably the amazon console, nintendo, and something from apple.

Where did it say that in the article?
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#65leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 7:18:17 AM
U_WOT_M8 posted...
U_WOT_M8 posted...
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/09/is-this-the-end-of-microsofts-xbox.aspx

Goodbye, Xbox.

so an opinion piece is being compared to a sony exec saying they have no plans to stay in the console market. maybe this should be the end of your gamefaqs account. like really you should delete it before you embarrass yourself any worse
---
#66Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 7:22:52 AM
Yeah, Sony seems to be wanting to go with cloud based gaming, how is that any different than Microsoft? You know, the cloud being part of the Xbox One's design.

Microsoft already wants Windows computers to be part of the cloud, where as the cloud handles everything

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/388303/windows-cloud-should-microsoft-mimic-chrome-os

So chances are, both consoles will not exist next generation and will just be a box, similar to FireTV
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#67leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 7:27:40 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Yeah, Sony seems to be wanting to go with cloud based gaming, how is that any different than Microsoft? You know, the cloud being part of the Xbox One's design.

Microsoft already wants Windows computers to be part of the cloud, where as the cloud handles everything

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/388303/windows-cloud-should-microsoft-mimic-chrome-os

So chances are, both consoles will not exist next generation and will just be a box, similar to FireTV

except the xbox will exist. MS has put out the Xbox one as the perfect bridge to go from the present to the future. it can do so much more than play games. with the actual games being held on the cloud it will come down to which "box" can do the other stuff better.
---
#68Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 7:29:24 AM
leelee3105 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

except the xbox will exist. MS has put out the Xbox one as the perfect bridge to go from the present to the future. it can do so much more than play games. with the actual games being held on the cloud it will come down to which "box" can do the other stuff better.

The Xbox One does what my TV already does, I don't need an Xbox One, other than for gaming.

The Xbox One's technology is dated for an All in One device, it was passed in 2012 by Samsung TVs
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#69U_WOT_M8Posted 4/28/2014 7:29:38 AM
leelee3105 posted...
U_WOT_M8 posted...
U_WOT_M8 posted...

Goodbye, Xbox.

so an opinion piece is being compared to a sony exec saying they have no plans to stay in the console market. maybe this should be the end of your gamefaqs account. like really you should delete it before you embarrass yourself any worse

He did not say that there will absolutely 100% be no PS5. Stop making crap up. I know the pain of the Ps4 curb stomping the Xbox One is hurtful to you, but that doesn't mean you should let your raging fanboyism cloud your judgement.
#70U_WOT_M8Posted 4/28/2014 7:31:45 AM
leelee3105 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

You are aware that there is interest in liquidating the Xbox brand right? By the way, that's from the Microsoft offices.