Destiny Beta Teaser Trailer.

#1Jedi454Posted 4/27/2014 10:43:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClA9VmHQRJE

Game looks beautiful, I hope it is something i'll be playing non-stop for ages and I also hope it is a huge success. Gamers won!
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#2Tyronelio1Posted 4/27/2014 10:49:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2014 10:57:27 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Knack looks better and more original than this pos.

Knack is terrible mate :P
---
#4SparkItUpPosted 4/27/2014 11:05:29 PM(edited)
pretty much confirms that it will play like Defiance for the most part. Only difference being it looks better (graphically).

I'll wait to play the demo before I make final judgement, but this is looking like a preorder cancelled to me.
#5Type0luvrPosted 4/27/2014 11:16:44 PM
Supposed to get brand new info tomorrow
#6Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2014 11:18:54 PM
SparkItUp posted...
pretty much confirms that it will play like Defiance for the most part. Only difference being it looks better (graphically).

I'll wait to play the demo before I make final judgement, but this is looking like a preorder cancelled to me.

?? Preordered cancelled? Did you think this was a single player game like Halo?
---
#7SparkItUpPosted 4/27/2014 11:26:20 PM
Jedi454 posted...
SparkItUp posted...

?? Preordered cancelled? Did you think this was a single player game like Halo?

Oh good god no, if I would have thought that, I wouldn't have preordered it in the first place. I didn't say my preorder is cancelled, but if the beta even whiffs of being like Defiance, then it will be.
#8zerooo0Posted 4/27/2014 11:45:45 PM
Borderlands and Halo had a baby and it was Destiny. I'm too hyped for this game.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#9Tyronelio1Posted 4/27/2014 11:59:30 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Borderlands and Halo had an ugly baby and it was Destiny. I'm not too hyped for this game.

Fixed.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.
#10zerooo0Posted 4/28/2014 12:01:08 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Borderlands and Halo had an ugly baby and it was Destiny. I'm not too hyped for this game.

Fixed.

shut up
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton