Science behind- Mark Cerny says what does/doesn't work with cloud

#61bob15xPosted 4/28/2014 9:50:30 AM
Muryo posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...
Xbox Fans need to accept it - the Xbox One's cloud computing isn't the Holy Grail Microsoft promised. It's just another useless feature that sounds good on paper, but it just doesn't make up for the weak hardware.

Microsoft used it as a selling point to try to justify selling the Xbox One at such a high price tag, knowing full well they were just duping people into buying it. The "infinite power of the cloud" is a lie.

But you know, I feel bad for those that bought the Xbox One thinking it was going to become this great system. They're now stuck with a system that can barely manage 720p, requires Kinect all the time and they had to pay $100 extra on top of all of that.

This.

this what? this that he is wrong about barely managing 720p when the majority of games are 900p-1080p, or worng about requiring Kinect? and in some places wrong about the extra $100.

Most xbox fans also do not see the cloud as a holy grail. They only see it as an added benefit. Also don't really recall MS using it as a main selling point either.

So this as in almost everything he said is wrong?
#62leelee3105Posted 4/28/2014 11:59:18 AM
bob15x posted...
Muryo posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...
Xbox Fans need to accept it - the Xbox One's cloud computing isn't the Holy Grail Microsoft promised. It's just another useless feature that sounds good on paper, but it just doesn't make up for the weak hardware.

Microsoft used it as a selling point to try to justify selling the Xbox One at such a high price tag, knowing full well they were just duping people into buying it. The "infinite power of the cloud" is a lie.

But you know, I feel bad for those that bought the Xbox One thinking it was going to become this great system. They're now stuck with a system that can barely manage 720p, requires Kinect all the time and they had to pay $100 extra on top of all of that.

This.

this what? this that he is wrong about barely managing 720p when the majority of games are 900p-1080p, or worng about requiring Kinect? and in some places wrong about the extra $100.

Most xbox fans also do not see the cloud as a holy grail. They only see it as an added benefit. Also don't really recall MS using it as a main selling point either.

So this as in almost everything he said is wrong?

THIS lol. you owned him hard
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#63BushidoEffect3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 12:44:18 AM
Uh oh, what did Night2k say to get fully banned? :o sigh.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif