When is baseball an hockey coming to xbox one

#1Graz1518Posted 4/28/2014 6:11:29 AM
R they making a baseball or hockey game for this system
#2suicide machinePosted 4/28/2014 6:16:04 AM
hockey would probably come in time for next season.

baseball? besides rbi baseball, probably not anytime soon.
---
Visit M Slender's Wide World of Gorts! : http://m-slender.tumblr.com/
Xbox One clips: https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#3KOOGARPosted 4/28/2014 7:23:51 AM
Baseball is never an hockey.

I don't know what you R talking about.
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#4spacejamjordanzPosted 4/28/2014 8:01:12 AM
This is why I could never get behind these exclusivity deals. First there was EA and the NFL deal that killed off every NFL franchise that wasn't Madden.

Then there is 2K's exclusive third party deal. 2K decides not to make a game and that left Xbox without a baseball sim this year. At least PS still has The Show which has been better than 2K for years.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#5kennyynnooPosted 4/28/2014 8:09:40 AM
Yeah Rbi baseball is all and its not even good by original Nintendo standards. I kept ky ps3 for MLB the show, hockey...no idea not my thing. I say grab a ps3 on craigslist cheap and get the show for ps3, the ps4 is just a polished version and not worth an entire console purchase.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#6Tajaz2426Posted 4/28/2014 8:18:02 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Yeah Rbi baseball is all and its not even good by original Nintendo standards. I kept ky ps3 for MLB the show, hockey...no idea not my thing. I say grab a ps3 on craigslist cheap and get the show for ps3, the ps4 is just a polished version and not worth an entire console purchase.

Any sports games and most FPS games are just polished versions on this gen, just like every gen before that. If we go by that, then a product upgrade is never needed.

I do however think it's awful for the folks that want next gen baseball, have to wait for the One to get it. I enjoy baseball the most out of all the sim games. Kinda sucks.
#7kennyynnooPosted 4/28/2014 8:29:42 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Any sports games and most FPS games are just polished versions on this gen, just like every gen before that. If we go by that, then a product upgrade is never needed.

I do however think it's awful for the folks that want next gen baseball, have to wait for the One to get it. I enjoy baseball the most out of all the sim games. Kinda sucks.

NBA 2k is a lot different then last gen, polished yes but physics and changed, the ball itself and its movement has changed, they do halftime, post game interviews which they don't last gen.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#8leelee3105Posted 4/28/2014 8:31:30 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Fifa and NBA 2k14 were both designed for next gen. there is a lot more going on than just upgraded visuals in those games
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#9Graz1518(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 8:33:30 AM
Yea I kept my ps3 for gta5 so might as well just grab the show14 for it
#10Tajaz2426Posted 4/28/2014 8:34:44 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

NBA 2k is a lot different then last gen, polished yes but physics and changed, the ball itself and its movement has changed, they do halftime, post game interviews which they don't last gen.

You made a generalization with saying polished. The show also has upgraded physics and character animations. We don't know what else has changed, so just stating polished is kind of disingenuous.

In the end however you are correct as no one game is ever worth upgrading a system.