When is baseball an hockey coming to xbox one

#11kennyynnooPosted 4/28/2014 7:41:07 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Yeah Rbi baseball is all and its not even good by original Nintendo standards. I kept ky ps3 for MLB the show, hockey...no idea not my thing. I say grab a ps3 on craigslist cheap and get the show for ps3, the ps4 is just a polished version and not worth an entire console purchase.

Any sports games and most FPS games are just polished versions on this gen, just like every gen before that. If we go by that, then a product upgrade is never needed.

I do however think it's awful for the folks that want next gen baseball, have to wait for the One to get it. I enjoy baseball the most out of all the sim games. Kinda sucks.

NBA 2k is a lot different then last gen, polished yes but physics and changed, the ball itself and its movement has changed, they do halftime, post game interviews which they don't last gen.

You made a generalization with saying polished. The show also has upgraded physics and character animations. We don't know what else has changed, so just stating polished is kind of disingenuous.

In the end however you are correct as no one game is ever worth upgrading a system.

We are both right. Nothing drastic for any, NBA 2k is the most noticeable change imo. I've looked at the show previews and I think maybe because the ps3 version was so good looking but the ps4 gameplay, presentation looks very similar. I wished they did an all new announcing team though, it needs some excitement in the series from a presentation standpoint.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#12BloatedSquirrelPosted 4/28/2014 7:42:25 AM
LOL Baseball. I guess if you want to be put to sleep....
---
"They'll just put the tools down if they want to do the drugs bad enough."
FFXIV Character http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/
#13Kocano26Posted 4/28/2014 7:43:55 AM
Yeah baseball is the only sport I can't watch but I will play in person.
---
Kocano Wins!
#14Tajaz2426Posted 4/28/2014 7:52:12 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Yeah Rbi baseball is all and its not even good by original Nintendo standards. I kept ky ps3 for MLB the show, hockey...no idea not my thing. I say grab a ps3 on craigslist cheap and get the show for ps3, the ps4 is just a polished version and not worth an entire console purchase.

Any sports games and most FPS games are just polished versions on this gen, just like every gen before that. If we go by that, then a product upgrade is never needed.

I do however think it's awful for the folks that want next gen baseball, have to wait for the One to get it. I enjoy baseball the most out of all the sim games. Kinda sucks.

NBA 2k is a lot different then last gen, polished yes but physics and changed, the ball itself and its movement has changed, they do halftime, post game interviews which they don't last gen.

You made a generalization with saying polished. The show also has upgraded physics and character animations. We don't know what else has changed, so just stating polished is kind of disingenuous.

In the end however you are correct as no one game is ever worth upgrading a system.

We are both right. Nothing drastic for any, NBA 2k is the most noticeable change imo. I've looked at the show previews and I think maybe because the ps3 version was so good looking but the ps4 gameplay, presentation looks very similar. I wished they did an all new announcing team though, it needs some excitement in the series from a presentation standpoint.

I wished they would have too man. The announce teams in NBA sound so smooth and excited. I want that for the Show.
#15motoraptorPosted 4/28/2014 10:06:32 AM
As hockey is my favorite sport I was annoyed that the NHL series got the shaft last year and didn't make the transition to next-gen. It isn't really high up on EA's list of moneymakers especially compared to FIFA and Madden so it kind of makes sense. Plus they claim to use the extra year to "polish" the first next-gen NHL entry.

But NHL 15 is 100% coming to next-gen consoles, and the NHL games are out in September.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#16psykojuggalo98Posted 4/28/2014 10:07:00 AM
Can't wait for NHL 15
#17RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/28/2014 10:10:48 AM
I'll be getting RBI Baseball
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
2DS FC - Coming Soon
#18chex81Posted 4/28/2014 10:27:07 AM
psykojuggalo98 posted...
Can't wait for NHL 15

This...since they passed on a minor update for X1/Ps4, im hoping NHL 15 will be a true next gen sports game.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#19speedfisterPosted 4/28/2014 10:38:43 AM
RBI baseball is already out... I can't wait for a hockey game though.
---
Xbox Live: "Speed Fister"
#20dart246Posted 4/28/2014 10:48:20 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I'll be getting RBI Baseball

Sorry...
---
If welfare could be used for abortions...this would be a much better world...