Most theoritical PC to X1 builds are dishonest.

#21Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 7:36:36 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Well link it up Xee, and remember this is a time of flight camera.

what the f*** is a time of flight camera?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#22SxmfctPosted 4/28/2014 7:37:27 AM
heffley19 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
heffley19 posted...
My brother just bought a PC for DayZ but it isn't top of the line and spent alot of $$$ on it still. I watched him play DayZ, it just stutters and consitantly just jumps around. If you don't have top of the line PC you can't play most of the best games. I will just wait until it comes out on Xbox1. I get PC gamers if you only want PC but, I can't afford to drop that kind of money on a computer.

That is Day Z, it does that no matter what. It's a Pre-Alpha game, lol.

Oh well, that's also why I don't want PC or even Xbox and Sony games do Beta's and Alpha games. I have patience, I will pay for a complete game not a half of a game, Lol

can't tell if srs
#23Cowboy082288(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 7:38:54 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-of-flight_camera
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#24heffley19Posted 4/28/2014 7:39:11 AM
Sxmfct posted...
heffley19 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
heffley19 posted...
My brother just bought a PC for DayZ but it isn't top of the line and spent alot of $$$ on it still. I watched him play DayZ, it just stutters and consitantly just jumps around. If you don't have top of the line PC you can't play most of the best games. I will just wait until it comes out on Xbox1. I get PC gamers if you only want PC but, I can't afford to drop that kind of money on a computer.

That is Day Z, it does that no matter what. It's a Pre-Alpha game, lol.

Oh well, that's also why I don't want PC or even Xbox and Sony games do Beta's and Alpha games. I have patience, I will pay for a complete game not a half of a game, Lol

can't tell if srs

Yes, I am serious I do not want to pay for a glitchy and incomplete game, I can wait.
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
Twitch account name: Thatoffensiveguy
#25Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 7:39:51 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

What does that have to do with gaming?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#26Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 7:40:43 AM
Also, since you have to pay $60 a year for Xbox Live to get the features behind the paywall to work. A person can add that $60 to the computer build.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#27Tyronelio1Posted 4/28/2014 7:41:06 AM
Aw poor xeeh.

What a sad sad boy. <3
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.
#28Cowboy082288(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 7:43:55 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

Human-machine interfaces and gaming[edit]

As time-of-flight cameras provide distance images in real time, it is easy to track movements of humans. This allows new interactions with consumer devices such as televisions. Another topic is to use this type of cameras to interact with games on video game consoles.[28] The second-generation Kinect sensor which is a standard component of the Xbox One console uses a time-of-flight camera for its range imaging,[29] enabling natural user interfaces and gaming applications using computer vision and gesture recognition techniques. Creative and Intel also provide a similar type of interactive gesture time-of-flight camera for gaming, the Senz3D based on the DepthSense 325 camera of Softkinetic.[30] Infineon and pmdtechnologies enable tiny integrated 3D depth cameras for close-range gesture control of consumer devices like all-in-one PCs and laptops.[31]

Do I have to do all the reading for you?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#2982xenoPosted 4/28/2014 7:47:37 AM
godplaysSNES posted...
It's dishonest that very few price comparisons include the cost of PS+ and Live Gold for the consoles.

This...and also keyboard and mouse. I would say a decent mouse/KB combo would run you about $80 alone.
---
Shwing
#30Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 7:52:31 AM(edited)
Cowboy082288 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

Human-machine interfaces and gaming[edit]

As time-of-flight cameras provide distance images in real time, it is easy to track movements of humans. This allows new interactions with consumer devices such as televisions. Another topic is to use this type of cameras to interact with games on video game consoles.[28] The second-generation Kinect sensor which is a standard component of the Xbox One console uses a time-of-flight camera for its range imaging,[29] enabling natural user interfaces and gaming applications using computer vision and gesture recognition techniques. Creative and Intel also provide a similar type of interactive gesture time-of-flight camera for gaming, the Senz3D based on the DepthSense 325 camera of Softkinetic.[30] Infineon and pmdtechnologies enable tiny integrated 3D depth cameras for close-range gesture control of consumer devices like all-in-one PCs and laptops.[31]

Do I have to do all the reading for you?

Like I said, other than two horrible Kinect games, why would a person want this? The Kinect is irrelevant to gaming, it's just a UI input device for the most part and then Microsoft has RARE to develop another medicore title for it and so on.

If you wish tho

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-05-23-kinect-2-0-for-windows-due-next-year

Since you have to add an additional $60 to use the features of the Xbox One that you don't have to on the PC, I'll add that $60 to the PC and that other $20 and there is the $80, you said it's $80, right?

So now what?

Let me use an updated link

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-shows-off-the-final-design-of-kinect-for-windows-v2/1100-6418615/
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2